No announcement yet.

Stuck on a Girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're under 25, go get her back.

Girls aren't something you can think your way through, it has to be a feeling. The board is trying to get you to a certain state of mind by using tactics, which isn't wrong, but, I'm sure, just about everyone can admit to going through a situation that gave them a feeling of disgust AND the thought that they won't that again.

Her breaking up with you and you still feeling that sense of attachment means that you need to be taught a lesson...a lesson that you can feel in your bones and have to take time to dig out.

Most people don't find this out until they get there but I'll give you a freebie: you can never go back home.

She had so much love for you that she was willing to cut off all contact and bet everything on some "other" guy she liked. Your place with her was replaceable. So, if/ when you get her back, that should be remembered and she should be labeled the same.

If you can't get her back, she had so much love for you that she'd rather stay free for the next guy that approaches her with any sort of interest.

I want to say you're young because you're looking at her with too much of a sunny view so listening to random advice on a board won't help if you don't go out there and darken your view a little bit. She is what girls have the potential to be so you might as well learn this from someone you actually feel you can't forget.

Comment

i understand what you're going through. this experience happens to all of us. we all go through this type of situation because if we didn't we wouldn't know how it feels like to love and get hurt. i myself never thought that a thing like this would happen to me but it did. it is hard! it is hard to get stuck on her and still hope and yearn for everything to be ok again. but there is a reason why u guys broke up. everything happens for a reason. the best way to do is keep yourself busy and surround yourself with good people. but just remember that the only one who can really help u is U. i said that because even if you go out on a daily basis, bang a couple of chicks or hang out with ur group of friends ur still going home alone and ur still going to sleep by urself. so the best is brace yourself and make urself as happy as u can be. time will only tell.

good luck on your journey. and by the way a smart friend once said "there are 7 billion people on the planet, more than half are women, you will find another. Move on with life, fix yourself and in time you will find the right one."

Comment

when i was a young man, if i broke up with or was broken up with by a girl I would cease all communication. i mean, if i saw them in the street I wouldn't even nod. once it was done it was done.

it helped get me through a lot of the heart ache that comes along with a break-up. out of sight, out of mind.

it also helped that i was balls deep in the first piece of puzzy i could get afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post

"there are 7 billion people on the planet, more than half are women, you will find another. Move on with life, fix yourself and in time you will find the right one."
          Take away all the Billions of females that don't live in his country. The take away the millions of females who are under the legal age of consent. Then take away the millions of women who are too old to f**k. Take away all the ugly ones that he don't wanna have sex with. Take away all the lesbians who don't want c**k. Take away all the women who already have a guy. What are you left with? That's right, he's f**ked, he had his one shot at happiness and he blew it. Now he has to get used to a lifetime of loneliness

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            Take away all the Billions of females that don't live in his country. The take away the millions of females who are under the legal age of consent. Then take away the millions of women who are too old to f**k. Take away all the ugly ones that he don't wanna have sex with. Take away all the lesbians who don't want c**k. Take away all the women who already have a guy. What are you left with? That's right, he's f**ked, he had his one shot at happiness and he blew it. Now he has to get used to a lifetime of loneliness

what a jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              Me and my ex broke up like a month ago because she "lost feelings" but still liked me(?) and happened to like some other guy. Less than a week later she was with the guy she said she kind of liked. But they lasted like a week. The problem is i still like her and I'm confused on what to do because we still talk sometimes but i haven't seen her since like a day after we broke up. I'm confused on what to do because before she'd say how much she loved me and never wanted to lose me now I'm like nothing. I'm not even interested in finding a new girl, I just miss her (as much as she's mistreated me) There is more to it but too much to type. But What is there to doooo Maynee
              It may be lust and not love. In case it is really just lust, try masturbating 3 times a day to make you forget. Not a sound advice but hey...

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                when i was a young man, if i broke up with or was broken up with by a girl I would cease all communication. i mean, if i saw them in the street I wouldn't even nod. once it was done it was done.

it helped get me through a lot of the heart ache that comes along with a break-up. out of sight, out of mind.

it also helped that i was balls deep in the first piece of puzzy i could get afterwards.
                lmfao ballz deep in puzzy

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                  lmfao ballz deep in puzzy
                  timmie is my canadian name. i am actually Pakistani and my name is Baldeep.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                    bwahahahahaha hey atleast he still got Jackie Off & Mary Palms.

Comment

rule number one about a relationship,
                      never show the girl you love her more than she loves you if you don't follow this rule she'll play you or you'll end up married

Comment

Working...
                      X