Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are crazy

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Fine if you want to deny that is you, but we both know it is. Also, I don't think I've ever gotten into it with MANIAC on here. He's ok in my book.

You can tell it is you just by the first few posts before you denigrated into "slave" and n-bombs, and the dumbest place on the internet pretty much called you a tard and laughed at you.
      I voted for Obama.

Stop the victim mentality and trolling in my thread or i will put you on ignore.

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
        floyd is greater than sleepy-head.....and it has nothing to do with him being "undefeated". floyd's overall resume is just better....then when you factor in floyd's overall skill and technical ability, you really have no leg to stand on when trying to argue pac being greater.
        Holy hell, floyd a better resume, christ you *****s really do take nuthugging to a new level

do you even believe the crap you spew?

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
          I voted for Obama.

Stop the victim mentality and trolling in my thread or i will put you on ignore.

thanks.
          Would it really matter if you put me on ignore? You go through an account a week on here with your insipid spamming.

Comment

floyds chronic ducking and retiring sealed his joke of a legacy.

Sorry fan boys, PAC getting KTFO doesnt make a scared and inactive floyd's legacy better.

Comment

floyds chronic ducking and retiring sealed his joke of a legacy.

Sorry fan boys, PAC getting KTFO doesnt make a scared and inactive floyd's legacy better.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Floyd easily beat Marquez and Marquez gives Pac hell in 3 fights and gets his dick knocked in, in the 4th. That's 3 one punch ko losses and two decision losses, and Pac is greater than Floyd??? FOH, lmfao!
                Fraizer beat ali but foreman beat the crap out of fraizer but ali beat foreman

oh wait

you need to understand triangle theories don't work in boxing

god when will these people start understanding the sport, go back to wwe.

Just to give you a little bit of my help kid, compare the cotto fights, styles make fights. Just because floyd beat marquez and pac struggled vs marques does not make a fighter better, you need to educate yourself in this sport

just because someone scores the perfect punch also does not make them greater, its happened to greater fighters in the past and will do so in the future, yet the ones knocked out would win the next time

that is the beauty of the sport

Comment

Ok. If we come to the conclusion that Mayweather is a cherrypicker for the following:

Facing Carlos Baldomir in pursuit of Oscar De La Hoys instead of Tony Margarito.
                  Chosing to take time off after 13 years of pro boxing instead of facing welterweights at the time.
                  Offering Manny Pacquiao a flat 40 mil and being difficult in negotioations leading to the fight never happening.
                  Not honouring a catchweight agreed with Juan Manuel Marquez.

Then what would you call the following:

Facing the worst lightweight champ of all in circulation and none of the others in circulation.
                  Demanding weight stipulations from THE CHAMP when challenging for a 147lbs title (doesn't matter if Cotto accepted, if you're great, you don't need them).
                  Walking away from your biggest fight when offered a 50/50 split on the condition that BOTH fighters undergo more stringent PED testing.
                  Winning yet another title (vacant) against a washed up Margarito with weight stipulations again.
                  Refusing to fight Mosley under the same conditions as De La Hoya because "he's too good" (Roach's words, not mine). Only showing no fear after clear signs of wear and tear.
                  Despite campaigning at 147lbs, not facing a genuine one in well over a year, but not offering them the weight stips he himself demanded when moving up to self same weight.
                  Not facing a fighter you've already destroyed becasuse they would accept.... you guessed it..... more weight stips.

Pacquiao and Mayweather have been as bad as each other building legacies on conditions that suit them entirely. Both given supreme performances in the process and excellent fights over the years. Pacquiao has faced more names (under the right circumstances) and Mayweather has gone up in weight, taking on champs always under their conditions.

Their KO ratios are surpisingly not that different.

I'll decide who's greater when they've both finished based on what they do next. Right no I have them on par.

Comment

Ok. If we come to the conclusion that Mayweather is a cherrypicker for the following:

Facing Carlos Baldomir in pursuit of Oscar De La Hoys instead of Tony Margarito.
                    Chosing to take time off after 13 years of pro boxing instead of facing welterweights at the time.
                    Offering Manny Pacquiao a flat 40 mil and being difficult in negotioations leading to the fight never happening.
                    Not honouring a catchweight agreed with Juan Manuel Marquez.

Then what would you call the following:

Facing the worst lightweight champ of all in circulation and none of the others in circulation.
                    Demanding weight stipulations from THE CHAMP when challenging for a 147lbs title (doesn't matter if Cotto accepted, if you're great, you don't need them).
                    Walking away from your biggest fight when offered a 50/50 split on the condition that BOTH fighters undergo more stringent PED testing.
                    Winning yet another title (vacant) against a washed up Margarito with weight stipulations again.
                    Refusing to fight Mosley under the same conditions as De La Hoya because "he's too good" (Roach's words, not mine). Only showing no fear after clear signs of wear and tear.
                    Despite campaigning at 147lbs, not facing a genuine one in well over a year, but not offering them the weight stips he himself demanded when moving up to self same weight.
                    Not facing a fighter you've already destroyed becasuse they would accept.... you guessed it..... more weight stips.

Pacquiao and Mayweather have been as bad as each other building legacies on conditions that suit them entirely. Both given supreme performances in the process and excellent fights over the years. Pacquiao has faced more names (under the right circumstances) and Mayweather has gone up in weight, taking on champs always under their conditions.

Their KO ratios are surpisingly not that different.

I'll decide who's greater when they've both finished based on what they do next. Right no I have them on par.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      Fraizer beat ali but foreman beat the crap out of fraizer but ali beat foreman

oh wait

you need to understand triangle theories don't work in boxing

god when will these people start understanding the sport, go back to wwe.

Just to give you a little bit of my help kid, compare the cotto fights, styles make fights. Just because floyd beat marquez and pac struggled vs marques does not make a fighter better, you need to educate yourself in this sport

just because someone scores the perfect punch also does not make them greater, its happened to greater fighters in the past and will do so in the future, yet the ones knocked out would win the next time

that is the beauty of the sport
                      if bob's matchmakers thought manny would beat floyd, the fight would've been made. You are right, triangle theories don't work. What works is when the matchmakers sit down and analyze the opponent's style. They look at what the strengths and weaknesses of both fighters and make a rational, experienced determination about how the fight will most likely go and if there guy has the advantage.

Its pretty clear TR's matchmakers came to the same conclusion Lou DIbella did-all the things that JMM can do, floyd can do with more speed, power, reach, intelligence, and movement. So why you may not believe floyd is better, someone with more experience and knowledge, who helped make TR a great promotional company, does believe it.

Comment

Working...
                      X