No announcement yet.

Isn't it about time HBO dump the Geriatrics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    Merchant has got to go, he just has to. The guy takes 3 minutes to ask a question and by the time he's done you can tell the fighter just wants to leave. Then you think after 2-3 questions you think he is done, then he'll ask 2-3 more. If he is on a broadcast that is not PPV I DV-R that **** and FF the interviews. There is a reason people retire before 70, you just can't do the same **** anymore, age is a mother ****er.

Max is badass, people are haters nothing more. He is so ANTI-Lampley it's refreshing... well at least in the sense that at least he roots for the other fighter or makes it seem that way which means he's doing his job. I used to like Steward but now he has to go, he did terrible in the Cotto/Marg fight and last saturday as well. Just bring over Tarver from Showtime, he just the "fighter/trainer" role perfectly, very informative information and unbiased at least from what I've seen.

Lampley is a cheerleader but **** it, he is the voice of boxing if you ask me. They all are but Steward and ESPECIALLY Merchant have won out there welcome. Who ever said Gus Johnson, you are delusional a guy could land a solid jab and he would go into black woman win the lottery hysterical mode Lampley is bad enough.
    ****ing spot on 100% with everything this post covers. Especially with Merchant having to go...takes way too long to say anything and then he says it in a disrespectful tone at times. And yes, Lampley is the voice of boxing.

Comment

Funny you mention this because when I rewatched Pac-Marquez 4 yesterday the commentary was atrocious...... I mean the first rd Steward gave 5 compliments about Pac's balance and said **** about Marquez even though it was a close rd.

Comment

get rid of Steward and Merchant ... give Kellerman more air time

Comment

Lampley and Kellerman can stay, I don't care about Merchant and Steward.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Lampley and Kellerman can stay, I don't care about Merchant and Steward.
            merchant has definately had his time nether much cared for stewart anyway

it should be lampley kellerman and roy jones jr

Comment

Working...
            X