No announcement yet.

Best boxing gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best boxing gloves?

I need a new pair of 14oz, must offer good wrist protection.

I have had many over the years but a lot are terrible. Tear easy, uncomfortable, lack support, etc

I have a pair of Reyes but they're not for me, you can not make a fist in them & I just find them irritating tbh, fingertips come right to the end & the thumb support isn't great. I won't say they're overrated they are just not for me.

I had a pair of Lemarr which I rated highly, similar to the Reyes, better support & for about half the price.
    Various others...

What do you use/rate?

Winning gloves? Grants?

i recomend not getting 14oz gloves...get 16 geez..thats the norm for gym sparring etc...

Comment

winnings are the best gloves for sure. grants are also great but very stiff at first. reyes is good but not enough padding. ringside IMF tech is pretty good but not great quality.

Comment

I like the ringside IMF Tech gloves. only about $60

Comment

I own two pairs of IMF's, 18's and 16's, I have tried others but don't think I can leave the IMF's. I love mine. If budget is an issue like with me, you can't go wrong with IMF's

Comment

i have Rivals 16, love em. try it out i'd say.

Comment

Paul how does your hand feel in the rivals? Is it a snug fit or roomy?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeradon84 View Post
                Paul how does your hand feel in the rivals? Is it a snug fit or roomy?
                well i think they're a little small than normal, because the 16 oz has all the padding on top of the glove, not on the inside, so it's snug. feels good though, not tight.

Comment

ring to cage

http://www.ringtocage.com/Deluxe-MiM...rap-RC06SS.htm

these are like the imf but better...and the wrist support is awesome...i know people talk out their butt about gear..but i tell u what, im a gear head and these are gloves that you will definitly be hearing about soon...jump on em now n beat the bandwagon...there are great reviews on sherdogs equip review forum...i have these myself and i love them...you can hit a brick wall with these and ur knuckles wont even feel the pressure..and there thick, about 2.5 inches on the knuckle..dual directional wrist strap

Comment

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f67/ri...eview-1779579/

Comment

Working...
                    X