No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Brings Back Ben Davison As Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
    With regards to the opening post I find this interesting. Hence Billy Joe and Tyson Fury are close.
    Fury and Sanders are "fellow travelers" as it were.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
      Fury and Sanders are "fellow travelers" as it were.
      Yes your right.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        BJS absolutely humiliated both chris eubanks jr and david lemieux and would do the same to alvarez
        He nearly lost a 6-0 lead to Eubank! Hardly like the Lemieux fight.

I think this will be a cracking fight if both are allowed PEDs

Comment

Saunders is supremely talented and i love how much he fires up the forum when he wins (Lemieux fight lol) but Canelo is almost unbeatable at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
            Saunders is supremely talented and i love how much he fires up the forum when he wins (Lemieux fight lol) but Canelo is almost unbeatable at the moment.
            He's a straight talker as well which I like.

Comment

BJS is a good fighter for sure I have no idea why he's going back to Davison though bad choice

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                BJS is a good fighter for sure I have no idea why he's going back to Davison though bad choice
                Yeah ur right ,I thought he had jimmy tibbs back onboard

Comment

In BJS' case, he will need a performance to prove he's "back" like Fury did against Wilder. Davidson brought Fury back to life, so may not be a bad idea? Unless he with Davidson for his last fight where he didn't look that good, but I thought he brought someone else in?

BJS was not 400 pounds, but he also gets fat...he fought recently but didn't look sharp...and overall, it seems like its been a while since he's truly had to fire himself up for a meaningful fight. He's got a lot of talent and solid style but still tough to currently gauge him. He's going to be fighting a tank in Canelo
                  Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 01-18-2020, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Ben Davison

"Davison said he wished Fury nothing but the best and remained they were still friends".

AND

I’ve been through it with Fury in his last fight [with Otto Wallin] by Davison.

Comment

They get on and respect each other BJS knows how to fight and needs a mentor and game plan of which Ben is perfect for. BJS will lose a close points decision to Canelo but he is capable of wining if when making Canelo miss he counters and is constantly busy ...but it's Canelo and then it's Vegas!

Comment

Working...
                      X