Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Opens As 25/1 Favorite For Yet To Be Announced Szeremeta Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't give Jacobs a rematch. A fight many saw Jacobs winning. And he won't give one to Dev. He only *****es and hangs in canelos nut. He's record was great because he was fighting bumbs all his career. He fight some competition in canelo, Jacobs and Dev and he is not all he was made to Be. Hype job

He will cowardly run away from Dev as he did with Jacobs

Comment

Back to being prime GGG. Let the Mexican style drama show commence. Back in top form, with the poor choice of opponents and everything. GGG is about to throw power punches again and not try to win rounds with jabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvelozpotosino View Post
        He didn't give Jacobs a rematch. A fight many saw Jacobs winning. And he won't give one to Dev. He only *****es and hangs in canelos nut. He's record was great because he was fighting bumbs all his career. He fight some competition in canelo, Jacobs and Dev and he is not all he was made to Be. Hype job

He will cowardly run away from Dev as he did with Jacobs

I didn't see Jacobs give Derev a rematch either. Or Derev give one to Culcay. I'm not opposed to G giving a rematch to either but there's no need to single one guy out for not giving a rematch for close fights. Canelo didn't give one to Trout or Lara a rematch when they were warranted just as much as the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          At this point, ggg must really be embarrassing 97k gggroupies with these type
          Of opponent selection

they have been defending that rubbish for YEARS

it will not worry them one little bit

the standards/expectations for Golovkin are incredibly low

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
            Only fair GGG makes a mandatory after facing the best of the division in Canelo, Jacobs and Derevyanchenko. Maybe after this fight a unification with Andrade, I highly doubt Charlo wants that smoke.
            In that context, a soft'ish touch mando is entirely fair, especially considering what a war Derev was. However that simply isn't what the public wants. It's his decision at the end of the day I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              No wonder DAZN is swimming in the red. Losing money hand over fist.
              What's most baffling to me is that GGGs actually a stakeholder in DAZN with $ millions invested in the service. You'd think he'd be doing everything in his power to make the kinda fights that would bring in the most subs to help grow his investment but instead we get this.

Comment

You think GGG will risk losing a fight before getting the trilogy against the drug cheat? Dream on... Let’s see who’s the next bum Clenelo will fight, Murata, BJS?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  What's most baffling to me is that GGGs actually a stakeholder in DAZN with $ millions invested in the service. You'd think he'd be doing everything in his power to make the kinda fights that would bring in the most subs to help grow his investment but instead we get this.
                  stakeholder as in DAZN never intended to pay GGG premium pays upfront after his fights. He only gets half. The deal with GGG was to inevitably pay the reported, contract amount, when DAZN gained more traction after a couple of years.

The reason behind this was because it was arranged by Loeffler knowing their legacy style matchmaking. Resort to calculated mandos, last minute availabilities, offer low amounts to risky opponents and high purse to less risky opponents. You know, to keep the brand machine alive!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    they have been defending that rubbish for YEARS

it will not worry them one little bit

the standards/expectations for Golovkin are incredibly low
                    Originally posted by Vnecaxa View Post
                    You think GGG will risk losing a fight before getting the trilogy against the drug cheat? Dream on... Let’s see who’s the next bum Clenelo will fight, Murata, BJS?
                    Originally posted by Vnecaxa View Post
                    GGG is part owner of DAZN, so the trilogy will happen in GGG’s terms. DAZN will no longer approve easy fights for redballs until the trilogy happens.
                    lol. GGG is ''part owner of DAZN.'' GGG groupies just spit what other GGG dummies spit.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
                      In that context, a soft'ish touch mando is entirely fair, especially considering what a war Derev was. However that simply isn't what the public wants. It's his decision at the end of the day I guess.
                      it's not at all but if the belt is at stake it makes a unification with Andrade or whoever sweeter. GGG just came off some big wars against the divisions best and is 38 so i wouldn't expect much is left of him

Comment

Working...
                      X