No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    whats up with all this time in between games. total bull****, im waiting on my late show to close this out!!!!!!
    Im saying though..........this is ******ed......waaaaaaaay to much time between games.....

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      Im saying though..........this is ******ed......waaaaaaaay to much time between games.....
      Bosh to the Lake show????????? is it worth it??????

Bosh is a talent no doubt.....so do you pass that up if you can pick him up???

can we use him some how with the team we got now???

how much would you give up to get him???

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5208043

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Bosh to the Lake show????????? is it worth it??????

Bosh is a talent no doubt.....so do you pass that up if you can pick him up???

can we use him some how with the team we got now???

how much would you give up to get him???

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5208043
        3-way trade.

bynum and picks to toronto , bosh to memphis , gasol and one of their guards to los angeles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          3-way trade.

bynum and picks to toronto , bosh to memphis , gasol and one of their guards to los angeles.
          Gasol as in Pau's bro??? umm...that's an interesting scenario.......

Comment

• Tough loss last night fellas. But think of it this way, at least your games are entertaining.

As a Celtics fan I'm stuck watching all these blowouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by dans View Post
              Tough loss last night fellas. But think of it this way, at least your games are entertaining.

As a Celtics fan I'm stuck watching all these blowouts.
              First off, FUK THE CELTICS.

Second, the Suns have pride, something Orlando does not.

Doesn't matter, Lakers in 5 like I predicted. Suns played zone and when your not shooting well that will hurt you.

Comment

• Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post

Doesn't matter, Lakers in 5 like I predicted. Suns played zone and when your not shooting well that will hurt you.
                A team who went to the Finals last year and beat the Celtics does not have pride?

Maybe they're just outclassed. The Celtics are just a better team.

Comment

A team who went to the Finals last year and beat the Celtics does not have pride?

No pride, they are getting beat and I will tell you why.

Dwight Howard is a great defensive player, but he's no super star like people think. If you cannot force a team to double you, then they shooters from Orlando will not beat you.

Phil Jackson did this last year in the playoffs and it worked to perfection. Boston took that blue print and hasn't doubled Howard at all. That leaves the perimeter guarded and Howard isn't good enough to beat you by himself.

I'm still surprised it's the beating it is, because I actually picked Boston to win but not like this. Carter and Nelson aren't showing up like they did in the first 2 series and it doesn't matter if Howard scores 50, they will still lose.

It's all about matchups and the Celtics match up great vs Orlando. Will be very different with the size of the Lakers though.

Comment

• Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post

Way too many 3's last night. There was no hesistation last night. Just terrible. Wished the second unit would have done better. Brown and Farmar make such dumbass turnovers at times its really irritating.

Phoenix played well though Robin Lopez did well.

Also irritated with the ***** fouls Bynum was handing out last night. Usually he gives you a good hack but I guess he wasn't into it last night.

Comment

I'm sure they have some pride but they've quit. No question about it 71 points in a playoff game is pathetic. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X