Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek Rejects Cunningham Trilogy, Eyes Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's smart for him not to do a third Cunningham fight. He would just lose again.

Comment

That's it, line up the plodding tomato cans so the shot fighter can look good for a while. Never mind he's fibbing to himself and the fans saying he beat Cunningham. I had it a 2 point win for Steve. Funniest thing is, Adamek will get beaten badly again vs either Klit. Two bad decisions in a row, and probably at least one more will probably go that way.

Comment

weak, cunningham won the 2nd

Comment

Cunningham had two chances against adamek to go for the kill. He has nothing to complain about.

Most people have seen cunningham fight a few times,hes incredibly inactive, doesn't sell, and isn't exactly a ton of fun to watch.

If your cunnngham, you need to put everythng on the line to make a statement and gomfor the ko or tko. I don't feel bad for fighters who after all the years don't understand there place in the sport, and think they can tip tap there way to wins. Go for it, or face getting a bad decision in your biggest opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
            May I ask who you thought was the boring fighter? Cunningham threw more punches and landed more punches than Adamek....Adamek was the one following Cunningham around and not cutting off the ring or keeping busy. When he DID open up he got rocked. You would think a man with a 20lb weight advantage would try to make the fight less BORING.

Wlad can be blacker than Daffy Duck....he still holds too much, which makes him boring as hell. He's been shot for years but he's so tall (and holds so much) that no one has been able to exploit it.
            Actually I thought Adamek got rocked in the first fight by Steve. However, in the second fight when Steve did hit Adamek with a bomb it didn't even back him off.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Cunningham had two chances against adamek to go for the kill. He has nothing to complain about.

Most people have seen cunningham fight a few times,hes incredibly inactive, doesn't sell, and isn't exactly a ton of fun to watch.

If your cunnngham, you need to put everythng on the line to make a statement and gomfor the ko or tko. I don't feel bad for fighters who after all the years don't understand there place in the sport, and think they can tip tap there way to wins. Go for it, or face getting a bad decision in your biggest opportunity.

Comment

Adamek does sound a little bit like a duck here. Sounds like he knew he lost to Cunningham and was flustered by the one armed chambers. Saying he wants wars and people who won't run. But does he not remember how he fought arreola? He was "running" in that fight.

Comment

Cant keep supporting Adamek after this move. Screw this dude. Cunningham deserves the 3rd match and he knows he would lose.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Adamek seems to be declining rapidly, smart not to give cunnigham the rematch.

Comment

Good for him, he won anyway. No need to give the sore loser cunningham a rematch

Comment

Working...
                      X