No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout Showdown Looms For May 4th Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
    Agreed, Castro has been a dictator for decades. In other news, Henry Ford just rolled out his model T.

But you are wrong about half my threads and Mexicans. People like Salido, Márquez, Barrera, Morales, etc. have my utmost and unconditional respect. Frauds like Chávez Jr. and Álvarez, both products of manipulation by disgusting TV stations, deserve nothing but disdain.

"Bread and circuses"
    Chavez jr is trash .. Very lazy .. Canelo is legit though .. People forget this kid is what 23? Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      If this fight is officially signed, then it should be the main event of the card instead of that ****ty sparring session between Floyd and Guerrero.
      /thread......

Comment

• Canelo runs thru Trout and makes Cotto look even stupider. And then gets spanked by Floyd.

Comment

• i will believe it when its signed

Comment

• only believe it when i see it...

Comment

• Originally posted by aces725 View Post
              Chavez jr is trash .. Very lazy .. Canelo is legit though .. People forget this kid is what 23? Smh
              He is a young 22 and he has been a pro since he was 15 years old. I liked him from the first time I saw him fight with Cotto's older brother when he was a welterweight. I'll bet my money on him against any 154 pounder in the world.

Comment

• Yes! This fight is on my wish-list for 2013. I always said it makes no sense for Canelo to fight the loser of the Cotto-Trout fight last year. I mean, really? W-T-H. He should be fighting the winner!

Comment

• finally picking on somebody his own size!

im actually an alverez fan...

Comment

• no kidding man im with ya on that note

Comment

• lol i agreed untill i seen that

Comment

Working...
                      X