No announcement yet.

Question to Berto Fans......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to Berto Fans......

why do you support him? he's a PED cheater and a dirty fighter from headbutts,hitting in the back of the head, excessive holding etc

what do YOU fans see in him?

There's literally no reason to support him by any means. At least before you could say he was a hard puncher with some heart but after getting popped for PEDs? There's literally nothing.

In fact I think the only fight I'd ever watch him in again would be is if he fought Ortiz. And that's so Ortiz can end his career.

I mean he accused Ortiz of cheating, and then hardly gives any credit to Guerrero for beating his ass over 12 rounds. Pathetic.
    Last edited by thuggery; 11-26-2012, 01:28 AM.

Comment

he's also a sore loser who has accused his conquerors of cheating

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
        why do you support him? he's a PED cheater and a dirty fighter from headbutts,hitting in the back of the head, excessive holding etc

what do YOU fans see in him?

Comment

Comment

I'm not a fan, I don't root for the guy, but I do enjoy watching him fight when he lets his hands go. He's one of the most explosive fighters in the game, but only in spurts.

Comment

its definitely weird if a boxing fan who likes the idea of osdt yet still a fan of berto

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Dora View Post
                its definitely weird if a boxing fan who likes the idea of osdt yet still a fan of berto
                around the fur>>>>

Comment

I commend Berto for his heart and fighting spirit but he turned me off with the whining after the fight...

Its called a FIGHT for a reason, the other guy is there to put you away...if he gets dirty, u better man up and do what you have to do to get back at him by any means...

I hope Berto gets some new handlers or makes some changes in his style or something...he looks gased after a few rounds, his footwork has always been terrible, and he lays on the ropes every 5-10 seconds of a fight...

Comment

Not a fan. But he makes for fun fights.

Not counting the Urango fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X