No announcement yet.

What's the scoop on Omar Henry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the scoop on Omar Henry?

I aint heard much lately. He was a top prospect.

Only time I ever see him is on Twitter. IMO he's just simply wasting away ever so slowly..

Comment

lol, who cares about that guy. hes squandered any shot at having a decent career. quite the shame

Comment

don't follow his career

Comment

He's probably in London looking to take a ton of pictures with his favorite athletes and upload them to his FB and twitter accounts, fkn fanboy.

Comment

He fought in Miami like 1 month ago.

Comment

Omar seems like a nice dude, but he doesn't make the smartest decisions. Like when he turned down the opportunity to spar against Pacquiao, or leaving Top Rank to go with Don King who has done nothing for his career. Not sure where he goes from here at this point, he should be much further along than he is.

Comment

oh ****! he's with DKP now? WOW! It's quiet for him.

Comment

He needs to do something in the ring because he is irrelevant right now in boxing. He seems to have some talent so he should be on ESPN or Showbox getting his name out there.

Comment

yeah, i've seen nothing. you're right, he NEEDS to be on espn, shobox next generation or something. but we know how it is with DKP fighters, they get shelved! lol

Comment

Working...
                    X