Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait, why the hell are people comparing Khan's resume to Froch's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    They have almost the same number of fights, it's fair to compare them. Also Khan's career at the top is pretty much over unless he does some serious handpicking.
    What..

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      They have almost the same number of fights, it's fair to compare them. Also Khan's career at the top is pretty much over unless he does some serious handpicking.

Wow. This is what im talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        What..
        Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Wow. This is what im talking about.
        He won't make 140 forever, he's gonna have to move up soon and at 147 he'll get starched by most top guys who got power.

Comment

Khan has a lot of heart, but with a chin like his, he can only go so far with carefully selected opponents.

They need to keep him away from bangers and pressure fighters. He'd outbox the best of them, but he seems to have serious stamina problems, which show from the mid to late rounds.

That being said, with a style and chin like his, i don't see him fighting until the age of 35 like the TS seems to suggest will happen.

He's been in some serious wars at only the age of 25. He'll come back strong again, but i don't see him lasting against the elite at 147 if he was to move up.

I wish him all the best, and he's never afraid of a challenge, but fighting until 35 years old? Khan is all about speed. That speed won't hold as he gets older. Just ask RJJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Froch - 35

Khan - 25

No, i wouldn't call that fair.

Goes to show that Khan has taken a much much tougher route than Froch did by the age of 25. At the age of 30 nevermind 25, Froch was an absolute nobody. And look at him. He has one of the best resume's in Boxing. Who knows what Khan can achieve in 10 years time.
            Lmao Khan will NOT be fighting till 35. Froch really has worked his way up the hard way i like Khan but Froch is deffo in the tougher division and had the tougher fights.

Comment

Working...
            X