No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell Breaks Down W. Klitschko vs. Thompson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell Breaks Down W. Klitschko vs. Thompson

Undefeated up and coming heavyweight contender Seth Mitchell (25-0, 19KOs) spoke with BoxingScene.com to give us his thoughts on the upcoming fight between IBO/WBA/WBO/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko (57-3, 50KOs) and mandatory contender Tony Thompson (36-2, 24KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Mitchell is cool

Comment

That's a lot of words for he's going to lose

Comment

There is only one game plan that has worked on w.klitschko thats
        go out seek and destroy. Worked then works now problem is no
        can do it. But it has happen. How you went before is how you'll go again.

Comment

I'll break it down for free. Here goes ' wlad kicks his old ass in a boring jab fest'

Comment

Breakdown: Thompson gets nailed by jabs and runs away for 12 rounds like a scared child.

Comment

this is a good fight by HW standards, dont know why ppl are bashing everyone invloved. thompson is far more skilled, talented and tough than most klitschko oponents. no doubt one of the 5 best HWs in the world, on top of that hes a southpaw and hes as big and tall as wlad which will make wlad somewhat uncomftorable imo.

not saying thompson is gonna win but all this "hes gonna get hit by one jab and run like scared child" is beyond ignorant. this is a real fight, its not gonna be a war, it might not be all that close down the stretch but its a real challenge for wlad. its gonna be a chess match, and not necessarily as usual when wlad is just picking his oponent apart one pawn at a time without giving anything up in return. thompson will present some real problems for wlad to overcome. hes got some skills and talent and hes coming to win.

Comment

If I can get a prop, i'm taking Wlad by KO

Comment

This fight needs a breakdown?

Comment

There are more than a few people on this thread that seemingly didn't get the love they deserved growing up.... to them I say "yall is pretty!" Damn! TT was competative the last fight, he had injuries (a miniscus tear) and still managed to hang in there....This guy will do more than throw a few jabs. I think hes s live dog personally.

And to the person that wants to take Vlad: at 14 to 1? really!!?

Comment

Working...
                    X