View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 06:13 PM #27
Interim Champion

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
MeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond reputeMeiXiang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,589,523,679,259.56
Total Points: 11,590,523,744,883.90
cash flow for the unemployed - Gotteskrieger 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sir TomJones 

Well, I think a lot of people are throwing things around that I will have already heard before. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the advice that is given to me but don't think I haven't heard it all before. Of course, I'm complaining but that being said, I don't think it's fair to expect someone to never complain, it's only natural. I just needed a rant and of course that doesn't mean I'm giving up. Of course I know lawyers are tenacious and I know the personality of a lawyer, you guys don't need to tell me - I am one afterall and this thread was written in brutal honesty. Don't think I'll be confessing like this to employers. Finding work as a lawyer and working with lawyers are two very different things, believe me.

You can say a lot of things about what I'm doing wrong but I know just what I'm capable of - I didn't graduate from Law School for nothing. I know my industry very well, please don't mock my intelligence - I know exactly what Law Firms want and I know I've got it but the competition is a factor all on its own. Everyone has a moment of weakness when they want to complain - it acts as a stress reliever and that's what I've done.

But thanks, really. I don't mean to come across as shouting at anyway, I'm really not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt
lol at dude thinking you always have to be honest around lawyers. shadiest people on earth.
Another assumption. Don't lie in front of lawyers when you're trying to get a job with them. You risk you career (if the Law Society gets hold you've been lying, they'll strike you off the profession). It's incredibly difficult to lie in a legal interview not that I know but I definitely wouldn't recommend it. You are being interviewed by people who cross-examine witnesses quite often.

Last edited by MeiXiang; 09-29-2011 at 06:21 PM.
MeiXiang is online now   Reply With Quote