Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse: The Undercard Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse: The Undercard Report Card

When first announced, this scribe compared it to the ultimate show stealer and wondered: can Garcia-Matthysse be the Ricky Steamboat-Randy Savage of Superfight 2013?

We’re about to find out.

Steamboat-Savage stole thunder from Hulk Hogan-Andre the Giant in the choreographed world of professional wrestling. Garcia-Matthysse looks like it has the chops to leave fans salivating in the same way long after Floyd Mayweather-Saul Alvarez is over.

But are expectations too high? Is this really a great fight or the coronation of a “Machine?”

Let’s go the report card. [Click Here To Read More]

How do you have Garcia as number 2 and Lucas as number 1 who ever did the rankings is ******ed Garcia will prove the world wrong again stop hyping up Lucas power when he beats somebody at top level like Garcia then talk until then he's just a hype job that Garcia will demolish

Comment

I notice you talk a lot of sh it but disappear as soon as the fighter you backed loses.
      Will you take it like a man or will you embark in a quick vacation if Danny loses ?

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        How do you have Garcia as number 2 and Lucas as number 1 who ever did the rankings is ******ed Garcia will prove the world wrong again stop hyping up Lucas power when he beats somebody at top level like Garcia then talk until then he's just a hype job that Garcia will demolish
        Wait who did Garcia fight? >__>..

As much as I love Danny I dont see your argument lol. Sounding like Angel Garcia. Not a good look bro. Tone it down til after Danny wins

Comment

I rate Lucas's wins better than Garcia's

Lucas NUMERO UNO

note I had him beating Alexander and Judah by a couple of points...

Comment

I dont even care who wins this fight. Im just glad that its happening. Hope it will be a great fight. And may the best man win. Both are truly two great fighters and champions!

Comment

Who will the winner fight since Floyd's most likely fighting Khan next (if they both win there next fight)

Comment

only way I see Garcia winning is if he lands another no look hook,thats really it

Comment

Solid prediction.

Comment

Lucas has better defense than García. Sure, he's not a defensive wizard, but his defense is a lot more compact and he doesn't open up so much when he throws his punches.

Comment

Working...
                    X