Clear All

Originally posted by freethinkersam View Post
    What are Froch's options?

George Groves
    Kessler III
    Ward II
    Bute II

Kessler III is pointless, he is done.

Bute rematch, no need. Froch ended his career.

Groves is a mandatory and a fight which Froch may well lose.

And Ward. A fight which will only happen in the US.

Kovalev will come to Nottingam. YOU KNOW THAT! OK Dirk, who wins it? Froch v Kovalev @ 175!
    Froch is the bigger name. Make Kovalev come down to 168.

Comment

Carl Froch has top ten ATG girlfriend/wife. seriously look her up.

Comment

against a damaged taylor....

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
          Froch is the bigger name. Make Kovalev come down to 168.
          he should do that.... cos everyone said how great ward was when he beat dawson....

it's the biggest payday kovalev would ever see, if he wants it... he should consider dropping down....

kovalev has some steam behind him in the uk now he beat cleverly....

so building a big ppv would not be hard in the uk.

Comment

Originally posted by freethinkersam View Post
            Has Chavez moved up?
            Oh so it's weird for Chavez to move up to fight Froch, but it's perfectly acceptable for Froch to move up for Kovalev? I don't think you believe the utter drivel you post

Comment

Froch has an incredible chin and stamina/durability that masks his sloppy limited skill.

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
                he should do that.... cos everyone said how great ward was when he beat dawson....

it's the biggest payday kovalev would ever see, if he wants it... he should consider dropping down....

kovalev has some steam behind him in the uk now he beat cleverly....

so building a big ppv would not be hard in the uk.
                I wonder if he would be willing because he said this in an interview:

Since the age of seven, Sergey “Krusher” Kovalev has been involved in learning and attempting to perfect the sweet science. His edification has brought many accolades in the amateurs as Kovalev, through an interpreter, recently advised Boxing Insider, “I had 215 [amateur] fights and I won 193 out of the 215. I won many tournaments and was always able to get to the country to country championships in Russia which is a big deal. I was at my best at 165 to 168 [pounds].
                http://www.*************.com/headlin...usher-kovalev/

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  Carl Froch has top ten ATG girlfriend/wife. seriously look her up.
                  Not for me, I'm afraid. Looks and figures fade. She is all style and NO substance: inarticulate, incurious, uneducated, uncultured. She exposes her breasts for a living.

Comment

Froch ain't all that...Jermain was already done.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      Froch ain't all that...Jermain was already done.
                      He was knocked down by a shot Jermain and was 10-20 seconds away from losing a clear decision. Imagine what a prime Taylor would have done to him... Dirrell put on a clinic and was robbed in Carl's hometown. Froch's greatest claim to fame is exposing a glass chinned hypejob in a Nottingham phone-booth. Also didn't this guy get KO'd by Manfredo in the amateurs...

Comment

Working...
                      X