• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

seen this earlier

"Punks jump up to get Beat Down!!!...get nothing but a beat down..."

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        hahahah damn...this is fucked up...FYI a black dude posted this on Twitter. Don't shoot the messenger.

Comment

Comment

"she hit you without letting you know"

that line says everything about the youth coming up

I've had my ass whipped before...anyone who has traded enough has.

the score is settled...walk away.

if you are doing it for entertainment of others...get paid while doing it

Comment

I seen this on wshh..the bully deserved what she got..but I dont get your reasoning for calling them (especially both of them!) "b!tches, ghetto, or hoe$"..keep in mind there are women on this site!!..also strange that you posted their personal twitter on here..
              an immature bully getting an a$$ whooping, and she definitely learned her lesson..and the girl has a great jab.
              Last edited by American Dream; 02-01-2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                "she hit you without letting you know"

that line says everything about the youth coming up

I've had my ass whipped before...anyone who has traded enough has.

the score is settled...walk away.

if you are doing it for entertainment of others...get paid while doing it
                lol..so true!!..and you can tell she didnt want to fight anymore..but was too embarrassed to walk away!!

Comment

You shouldn't bully anyone, but if you are going to you might want to make sure no one is recording just in case things backfire and you are embarrassed in front of the entire world.

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
                    I seen this on wshh..the bully deserved what she got..but I dont get your reasoning for calling them (especially both of them!) "b!tches, ghetto, or hoe$"..keep in mind there are women on this site!!..also strange that you posted their personal twitter on here..
                    an immature bully getting an a$$ whooping, and she definitely learned her lesson..and the girl has a great jab.
                    Their personal twitters are all over that WSHH page. The girl that got beat up, Jaide, is all on her Twitter loving her newfound fame. She had MeekMill and BowWow tweeting her. She's enjoying it. Plus, I'm just sharing the laughs with my BS brethren.

Also, I just call it how I see it. Women would be the first one to call them "b1tches", especially the bully that got beat up. That ain't no lady in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
                      Epic jab at 5:00

i wish some of the slicksters in teh top 10 were willing to jab and come forward like that.

damn!

she could outwork randall bailey to a UD

Comment

Working...
                      X