• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
    What about congress, Manny?
    the congress can go fuck themselves

Comment

Born to fight, As long as he'll be alright this little pocket rocket has plenty more gas in the tank for a few more fights before retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        I agree with Roach on this one

April is way to soon
        Not if he fights Floyd. He could be ready in May and get knocked out the same way he got knocked out last week. It's not the time between fights that's important, it's the erosion of talent between fights. Manny has gone down hill fast because he has been fighting bigger guys and taking punishment.

Whey Floyd fought JMM, JMM never hit him. Floyd got a bloody nose for the first time against Cotto and that's all they could talk about. But that was it, a bloody nose. Many has been in wars in his last fights

Besides, fighters are never the same after they have been put to sleep the way Manny was.

Comment

Through the Shadows and Into the Light

Roach is finally right about something, a quick return for Manny is a bad idea. Pacquiao didn't merely lose, he was utterly vanquished, a state of mind that is usually a sign that a career is at an end. Boxing is 90% mental and %10 physical. These fighters today train really hard but if you are mentally weak or shaky, then you're as vulnerable as they come because a fighter has to believe they're going to win above anything else, in the end belief must be supreme.

What Manny has experienced is really an emotionally roller coaster of self-doubt and inspiration as his fans are still firmly behind him. A man has limits however, every man does, including Manny Pacquiao. I realize the sting of his defeat is a bitter taste in the mouth of his fans, but is that what really matters right now, that Pacquiao avenges a defeat?

People are acting like Pacquiao's next fight is the one that truly defines him, but in reality he's already been clearly defined and the outpouring of good will illustrates that. I hope Manny does what's good for him and his family period.

Comment

I believe that the NSAC, mandates a 90 day suspension, after a fighter is KO'd,
            which means Pac can't be back in the gym, tell March; so a September return, is most probable

Comment

I think 24/7 even the media sometimes does a huge disservice to fighters and fighters game plans. Because the media is so probing and hype's the fights up to oblivion. Fighters now in days get a good read on their opponent and there camps. 20-30 years ago much of this media ***** was a lot more minimal. I think Freddie "the joke coach" roach ****ed up by putting so much pressure on the Pacman to get the knockout that he got knockout. Freddie "the joke coach" roach has too big a mouth and gives away every fighter he has game plan. Roach should try to be more coy in his approach and just say that his team is preparing hard and go from there. I mean look at Floyd-roid if he went into every fight looking for the knock out he might have been put to sleep several times already. And we might not even know who Floyd-roid is right now.

Comment

Maybe he needs money. ESPN reported advances from Arum so maybe a eeason for the quick announcement. Cause that KO was vicious. Take some time hang with the fam, see if you win congress, and relax for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                  He has to fight Floyd to redeem himself and it appears JMM has priced himself out of a rematch.
                  U think the Roid Master, will come out of hiding, now that Pac seems Ripe, for the taking???

Comment

pac deserves a break for health reasons. i want to see him bounce back though, huge heart!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      wtf..5 or 6 months is a long time to stay away from the ring..3 or 4 months are even enough..what is he gonna do till september??? He will rust like a mofaka...
                      Not to mention the mental beating he will take if he waits till sep. Im sure he wants to prove to himself and clear all the doubts that are going through his mind asap.

Comment

Working...
                      X