No announcement yet.

The hate for Cotto on the island...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hate for Cotto on the island...

All time high right now lol. Now that Showtime has basically said that it was Cotto promotions the ones that wanted the people in the island to pay $50/$60 for his fight.

All you see in the web or hear is that they hope Cotto gets KTFO for being greedy.

I've been a Cotto fan all my life, but he did ****ed up in this one. Cotto's team is saying that they will show all the undercard fights in the PPV, but who the **** cares about those no names? Supposely the revenues from the ppv will be use to promote fights here in PR....year right.

I would love to see Cotto win, but if he loses, it's karma *****.

Hell everyone else has to pay to watch him fight why not ya'll?

Comment

Kind of fake if you ask me,you are only a fan if you get to watch him for free?now that you have to pay for ppv like everyone else here in the states his "fans" there hope he loses? fuck em then Cotto doesn't need fake ass fans like that

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Kind of fake if you ask me,you are only a fan if you get to watch him for free?now that you have to pay for ppv like everyone else here in the states his "fans" there hope he loses? fuck em then Cotto doesn't need fake ass fans like that
        It's free in the states Larry. It will only by PPV in Puerto Rico, which is a request that Cotto's team made to Showtime.

Comment

Actually, it's free everywhere but here in PR.

Comment

I'm feeling you on that one Larry

Hate at an all-time high? I mean, he's represented us for over a decade with prestige and now he's running a legit business trying to find the next PR star to take over once his time is over. He's taking a huge paycut for someone who's dangerous and quality like Trout, this covers that paycut, covers some of Showtime and other expenses.

If you can't support someone like Cotto who's left all his heart and blood on that canvas for the PR flag, then for real, fuck off, ya'll ain't fans and don't deserve him. Go jerk off to a poster of Tito as he quits like a hoe after every loss and makes a mockery of himself.

Comment

He has never been liked much here in PR, and he really ****ed up now with this.

Comment

Geez bunch of cry babies

Do you guys cry about paying to see a fight live as well?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  Hell everyone else has to pay to watch him fight why not ya'll?
                  Nah man, in the US if you have SHO the fight is free.

Here in PR even if you have SHO you have to buy the PPV to watch the fight.

Anyway, while I don't like it, I think they're goin a overboard over here. Wishin for Cotto to get KTFO? lol I don't agree with that at all.

Comment

He's only trying to feed his kids during these tough times. But yea it sucks for the people on the island to pay the full 60 when everywhere it's free.u

Comment

Working...
                    X