Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some good comeback fights for Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Paulie
    2. Judah
    3. A Mere Con

Retire

Comment

he should fight canelo at 154. hahaha. good win for canelo. GBP would love that again.. they got a heavyweight down to canelo's class instead of jww.

Comment

nothing im his biggest fan on here
        and i do not think he should step foot in the ring on a world level
        he was past his prime when he fought paulie the 1st time ...now ???? fg it
        once you bring COCAINE in to the picture u need to hang them up ffor good
        he dont need the money anything from here on will further tarnish his career

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Malignaggi

if he wins that then fight Juan Manuel Marquez (Smoger to ref)
          would have been a good fight 4-5 years ago
          now ? smoger or no smoger he gets decapitated by jmm and paulie

Comment

he'd make a packet off a kahn fight, if he got himself into decent shape he'd probably win too then he could make another buttload of dosh getting beat up by cotto or something.

Comment

Malignaggi beats him now imo its gonna be hard for hatton to win against top notch fighters but i do like ricky and if he fights an average fighter with average power he'll get a ko

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                nothing im his biggest fan on here
                and i do not think he should step foot in the ring on a world level
                he was past his prime when he fought paulie the 1st time ...now ???? fg it
                once you bring COCAINE in to the picture u need to hang them up ffor good
                he dont need the money anything from here on will further tarnish his career
                Thank you for the honesty. There is no reason to see him back in the ring.

Comment

The worst thing Hatton can do right now is to fight Paulie and lose

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    The worst thing Hatton can do right now is to fight Paulie and lose
                    no the worse thing that can happen to hatton is fight Paulie and get ktfo

Comment

Retire Ment would be a great opponent for him lol

No serious he needs 1 fight against a bum to get some rounds in before fighting Paulie...I think he can take Paulie again to be honest, if his stamina is good and he is in great shape and can still apply that relentless pressure and rough Paulie up

Comment

Working...
                      X