Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I watched Pac VS JMM 3 on Blue Ray quality and Pac Def Won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had pac winning it 8 rounds to 4.

and 2 of the rounds i gave to marquez, i actually thought pac was better, but marquez did enough for the sympathy nod.

its good to see more people finally taking the time to actually watch it and judge it properly.

in time, i hope people actually look back at the first 2 fights and see how clearly pac won those as well [especially the 1st one]

although to be honest, im not sure whether to take people here seriously, especially if they somehow scored the first 2 fights a draw - when its not even mathematically possibble - it just shows 90% of the people here cant score a fight properly.

Comment

lol it doesnt make a difference if it's hd or sd marquez still landed all the better punches and make pac look silly

Comment

HD is superior. I don't even want people who use streams to comment.

Comment

Oh man so you gotta watch it in 2K HD, with the arena effects soundtrack and in super slow motion to see that Pac clearly won?

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
            Oh man so you gotta watch it in 2K HD, with the arena effects soundtrack and in super slow motion to see that Pac clearly won?
            Yes he does.

Comment

I scored it a draw..but I could also see pac winning by 1 round.

Comment

Blu-ray? Psah. I saw it in 8K on a theater screen in 3D at 240 fps and Pac still lost by a round.

Comment

People think PAC lost because he was supposed to stem roll Marquez. Marquez didn't do enough to win the fight also.

Think of it as this way...if Marquez was supposed to stem roll PAC and the fight turned out the way it was I'm sure everybody would say PAC beat Marquez. Marquez only got the nod for doing better than expected but he didn't win that fight...well atleast he didn't do enough to really say he won.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                    So I saw the contrevesy in HD, but I used a software to convert the fight to the best quality avaliable and watched it on my 50 Inch Samsung with Nicam sound and 2 speakers for real life effects you could say.

Some rounds were close, but clear cut. Some were close and 2 punches swayed the rounds.

However Pac won on my scorecards by 2 rounds.

It's easy to say on TV that a fight should be scored one way or another, but in real life as what the judges see, and I believe Blue Ray is the closest to real life.

Sorry to say it but Pac won in a close fight, but it was clear.
                    I watch it live in HD and Pac lost imo...

Comment

The only protagonist that night was Márquez´s right hand but I think it all has been said and in opinion of this forum Márquez won 3:1.

Ps.- And that top quality blu-ray software converted thingy is some serious bs.

Comment

Working...
                      X