No announcement yet.

Comments for: People are Overrating Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    taylor had just beaten jeff mike tyson lacy so how can you say that wasn't a good win?
    Lmao. I see what you did there.

Comment

The sad thing about that is was that Taylor had slipped so badly people were actually picking Lacy to win.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        I never said he only fought bums, but he is proven against the upper-echelon fighters that he is just a notch below that.
        Dirrell fight was close but it was far from a robbery, the Kessler fight was close but it could had gone either way.

He has never been closed out in a fight or been on the verge of getting KOed.

He is actually a fun fighter to watch. Very leaky defense with a solid chin with more skills than ppl give him credit for. Also he is a good puncher

Comment

I think people are overrating Andre Ward but that's just my opinion. I hope Frach whips his ass. Don't really like SOG too much.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            The sad thing about that is was that Taylor had slipped so badly people were actually picking Lacy to win.
            Stop it no they weren't,

lol @ gift over Dirrell, it was a close ugly fight and the Kessler fight could have gone either way I had Froch winning as many did.

Also plenty of ppl picked AA to beat and ko Froch and he handled him more easily than Dirrell or Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno The Great View Post
              I think people are overrating Andre Ward but that's just my opinion. I hope Frach whips his ass. Don't really like SOG too much.
              This. Who the hell has SOG beat? Abraham who belongs at MW and allen green who flat out sucks. He has 1 legit win and that's kessler. And I believe froch beat kessler slightly but whatever.

Comment

Froch should at least be given credit for consistently taking on the best away from home and coming away with Ws in all but one fight (which some think he won.

I don't think he beat Kessler, but he was close to stopping him in Round 5 I think he beats him in Nottingham.

Like most, I also think Ward wins at the weekend, but let's see, hopefully Carl pulls it out of the bag.

Comment

Working...
                X