Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The gayest and biggest cowards live in South Beach FL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhhhmmmm.....the chick asked for it IMO....damn you guys are soft.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinero View Post
      I bet those things happened back in your day too, but we didnt have internet back then, so we didnt see it as often lol
      If they did, you would get murdered for something like that. Never was it acceptable to hit a woman......ever.

It's not that it didn't happen, it's the attitude that goes along with it. I bet you this thread will be full of cowards that say she deserved it. Hitting a woman is like hitting a child, you are stronger than her and it's abuse.

If a woman is hitting you, control her, hold her down or get away. You don't throw a KO punch at her, I mean come on.

Things have changed man, whether people want to admit it or not they have. There are no rules anymore, no respect....anything goes.

Comment

where were her friends?

I found the guys laughing even more deplorable than the guy who hit her.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinero View Post
          I bet those things happened back in your day too, but we didnt have internet back then, so we didnt see it as often lol
          I agree.

It was worse back in the day. I know because I have 50-60 year old former criminals telling me, which are my uncles.

Fucking Times Square was a place to pick up hoes and smoke crack, that I knew with nobody even telling me, look what it is now.

Jr High and Highschools were graveyards, stabbings everywhere between Irish, Hispanics, etc.

Today's generations are saints compared to the 60s-80s.

Now we have internet and dumbasses recording their crimes and we can see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I agree.

It was worse back in the day. I know because I have 50-60 year old former criminals telling me, which are my uncles.

Fucking Times Square was a place to pick up hoes and smoke crack, that I knew with nobody even telling me, look what it is now.

Jr High and Highschools were graveyards, stabbings everywhere between Irish, Hispanics, etc.

Now we have internet and dumbasses recording their crimes and we can see what happens.
            Everything you named has nothing to do with the point. I never said there weren't crimes back in the day, I said these types of cowardly acts didn't go unpunished.

It seems the difference now is that it's ok to hit on women, to stomp somebody in the head when they are knocked out or to jump on people 10 to 1.

I'm not saying it didn't happen but as you can see in some of the responses by some cowards already, it seems ok to hit a girl like this.

Back in the day, people didn't think this was ok, that's the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              It's not South Beach or Miami, it's this generation. I know I have said this in the past and sound like an old man but this generation is trash.

It's ok to beat on people when they are unconscious. It's ok to hit on women, it's ok to jump on people 10 to 1. It's ok to hit on old people, women are no longer respected, the list goes on and on.
              i have to agree...its not just there its everywhere...last year a guy near my apartment was stabbed by 3 15 years olds because he wouldnt let them use his phone...kids will get slaps on the wrist because they are not adults...i say try them as adults & send them to the big house...what a tough guy...there was like 20 of them filming & harrassing her.they followed & provoked her & then do that?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I agree.

good points as well but todays youth here in canada know they will only be tried as a youth offender meaning they get a little time in a youth centre.you try them as an adult they may reconsider some of the violent crimes

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
                  uhhhmmmm.....the chick asked for it IMO....damn you guys are soft.
                  just curious why they followed her & continued to provoke her? why were they filming her as well?

Comment

i've never understood why dumb ho's think it's a good idea to try and fight dudes.

Comment

It goes too far she was high or very drunk not really a threat to anyone, no need for that.........typical of "those types" though.

Comment

Working...
                      X