Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In his prime how good do you feel Joe Frazier was?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In his prime how good do you feel Joe Frazier was?

I think in his prime frazier was a animal, who could beat some and push all of the ATG heavyweights.

The man had a heart of a lion aswell, fighting with only one eye.

He also had very good head movement and his left hook is up there as the singlest hardest punch in history.

give me your thoughts on Frazier and how good you feel he was in his prime.

Joe Frazier was a beast in his prime. His left hook was near perfect and he could throw it out like it was as natural as a jab. I'm sure he would have given some of the best heavyweights a lot of trouble and would have defeated many of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppage View Post
      Joe Frazier was a beast in his prime. His left hook was near perfect and he could throw it out like it was as natural as a jab. I'm sure he would have given some of the best heavyweights a lot of trouble and would have defeated many of them.
      His left hook was just a damn slegehammer. how ali got up from that in there first fight i will never know.

Comment

Awesome fighter.

Comment

Lmao,Great topic mate.Let's see how many references to Muhammad Ali in this thread we get,While we are at it.

Originally posted by Boxing_12 View Post
          The man had a heart of a lion aswell,

Heart of a St.Lion perhaps?

Originally posted by Boxing_12 View Post
          His left hook was just a damn slegehammer. how ali got up from that in there first fight i will never know.
          One and counting

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          Awesome fighter.
          Credit from a poster sporting an Ali avatar? Two

Comment

Originally posted by BigMacFoster View Post
            Lmao,Great topic mate.Let's see how many references to Muhammad Ali in this thread we get,While we are at it.

Heart of a St.Lion perhaps?

One and counting

Credit from a poster sporting an Ali avatar? Two
            Your opinions and thoughts on Frazier have all been destroyed before, so your opinion now counts for zilch.

Comment

You can't destroy an opinion,You moron.

Never the less the statements and claims I made remain unanswered,These were not simple opinions,These were claims used long before I ever used them.

And such qoutes as

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              All I just read was "blah, blah, blah, JAB is kicking the snot out of me on this topic".

Is not a legitimate defense,More a response of a true fanboy

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=297106&page=8

There you go Slab,The thread is still there,You still have time to make a legitimate defense of your hero.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMacFoster View Post
                You can't destroy an opinion,You moron.

Never the less the statements and claims I made remain unanswered,These were not simple opinions,These were claims used long before I ever used them.

And such qoutes as

Is not a legitimate defense,More a response of a true fanboy

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=297106&page=8

There you go Slab,The thread is still there,You still have time to make a legitimate defense of your hero.
                Why don't you post where I destroyed your timeline on why Frazier never fought Foster or Lyle?

Comment

Frazier had a nice snappy left hook, he could really whip it and catch opponents off guard. It wasn't the hardest punch in history though as the TS put's it.

Frazier was a great heavyweight, he'd give just about any heavyweight a hell of a fight regardless of size (the man took on everybody from small to large).

Comment

Frazier would have gave anyone a run for their money except Foreman of course. Just a bad matchup for him

Comment

Working...
                    X