Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ?

Or just have no respect for their training camp ?
    If you're gonna thank someone for your victory , thank yourself for one. Then thank your coach , sparring partners etc...But don't thank "god" ! You think "god" gives a flying sh@t if you win or a lose ? And if you do , can your ego get any bigger ?

This remark is also valid for the idiots who thank "god" for everything else...If you had a cancer or if you had any type of health problems , and you're now cured...Thank modern medicine , your doctor ,hospital employees...God has nothing to do with it.

Don't be a dickhead. Even if you disagree with their views God (or any religious belief) gives people motivation and confidence.
    I'm Catholic and I don't mind when someone says Thank Allah or something because that could be what gives them their motivation to fight

Comment

they are not fcking stupid.

they are fcking religious.

Comment

Now a believer thanking God for helping them win is fucking stupid.

Comment

Because you don't do it doesn't mean they can't. Lot to learn about acceptance.

Comment

Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks this...

'Thank you God for allowing me to put all this hard work in camp, I busted my balls, my team busted theirs but at the end of the day God, it was all you... it was all you.'

If ever I had the chance to be interviewed on TV, I'd start off with... 'I'd like to thank myself, for putting in all this hardwork...'

Comment

Originally posted by gandhalf View Post
              If you're gonna thank someone for your victory , thank yourself for one. Then thank your coach , sparring partners etc...But don't thank "god" ! You think "god" gives a flying sh@t if you win or a lose ? And if you do , can your ego get any bigger ?

This remark is also valid for the idiots who thank "god" for everything else...If you had a cancer or if you had any type of health problems , and you're now cured...Thank modern medicine , your doctor ,hospital employees...God has nothing to do with it.
              In their minds God is responsible for everything, including their training camps, trainers, sparring partners etc.

And that goes for people who recover from serious illness. They believe God is behind the doctors and scientists who work and develop cures. They think God is seen through the good that people do.

Its called faith.
              Its plain ignorant to call religious people stupid and idiots when you yourself dont understand how religious faith works.

I dont share their faith, but i wouldnt throw stones if i lived in a glass house.

Comment

"God" means different things to different people.

You're ascribing your own understanding of it (him/whatever) to their comments.

Comment

Originally posted by gandhalf View Post

What fears do you share young man? Are you scared of height, spiders, swimming, snakes? I am interested in what our little wizard fears.

Comment

It's like when seriously ill people thank god and not, you know, the people who literally saved them like the doctors and surgeons.

Comment

Working...
                    X