No announcement yet.

Clottey v Alexander & Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    crazy how great people make clottey out to be for acomplishing nothing but to say clottey will beat such and such is hard to say when clottey has lost all his important fights except against zab who also losses in big fights.

what is this about anyway?t discredit floyd like always?remeber those can marquez beat clottey,shane or cotto post/threads most felt like those fighters might be to big for marquez but that didn't make a difference marquez was still able to put pacquiao to sleep
    He may of lost his big fights, but Guerrero and Alexander aren't on the level of margarito, cotto or pacqiaou so there'd be no worry against him losing to them because they are not elite

Comment

I'm more interested in what would happen if Bradley landed a headbutt on Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
        He may of lost his big fights, but Guerrero and Alexander aren't on the level of margarito, cotto or pacqiaou so there'd be no worry against him losing to them because they are not elite
        This.

Alexander would probably be tough for Clottey because of his mobility. I think Clottey takes out Guerrero same way he did Corrales.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          as much hate as victor gets he was still looked at as 1 of the top young fighters at the time and aydin was undefeated and the 1 ranked at the wbc ad no one is making aydin out to be a superstar but a win over him at the time for guerrero was a betterwin than anything clottey did especially since i don't even think clottey was the underdog against zab
          Vic is 1-3-1 against top 10 level opponents, with the only win coming at a catchweight he requested. That's a shocking record

Comment

im rooting for clottey in both fights.. very tough and underrated. too bad he wasted his prime. yes he would have battered old mosley.

Comment

I'm quite shocked how many votes clottey has.

I'm a fan and he is a good damn fighter. But i think both outbox clottey.
              Last edited by Mikel 45; 02-06-2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

I'd pick Guerrero to edge out a win, I see Devon losing though.

Comment

bump for Joshua

Comment

Working...
                  X