Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Froch II Master Thread. Post here. DO NOT make new threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kessler-Froch II Master Thread. Post here. DO NOT make new threads.

Looks like this fight is being done for the spring or early summer of 2013.

It will likely take place in England.

Who takes it?
    Kessler by decision
    12.10%
    Kessler by KO
    16.56%
    Froch by decision
    49.68%
    Froch by KO
    21.66%

The poll is expired.

I hope this is really made. I'd pick Froch, knowing that Kessler would probably win just because I'm picking Froch in a fight for once. Its a dead even fight.

Comment

Complete toss up imo.

A lot will pick from based on current form but I find them evenly matched

Just a case of who puts in the better shift on the night

Comment

Looking forward to this match, rooting for the viking warrior.

Comment

I picked Kessler in the first one, leaning more towards Froch in this fight. Either way, boxing fans win.

Comment

Kessler by a ****hair. If he gets a fair shake which is far from given.

Comment

Actually I'm going to change my pick to Froch

Reason being Kessler hasn't fought at top level for 3 years

It doesn't do you any favours fighting below your level for that long, especially as froch has been in with Abraham, Johnson, ward, bute in that time and is probably going to be a better fighter for it.

Froch by 3-4 rounds on the cards, legitimately

Comment

It will be a close fight again, again I think Kessler will win it by a round or 2, but he won't get the decision.

Trilogy at a neutral venue?

Comment

it should be another terrific fight.

probably gonna be close again. both are warriors, but they're also skilled boxers. if they don't feel like they're winning with the boxing eventually they'll break out into a fistfight

since it's in nottingham it will probably be a froch decision. kessler's beard is legit, and froch has power, but not on the level that i think he'd stop kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Actually I'm going to change my pick to Froch

Reason being Kessler hasn't fought at top level for 3 years

It doesn't do you any favours fighting below your level for that long, especially as froch has been in with Abraham, Johnson, ward, bute in that time and is probably going to be a better fighter for it.

Froch by 3-4 rounds on the cards, legitimately
                    I hear you, but there's two sides of that coin. Maybe the injuries has provided Kessler's body with some much needed rest and maybe those hard fights of Froch is catching up on him?

I think Froch boxed his best against Kessler the first time around. He was somewhat lacklustre against Johnson and really wasn't (IMO) competitive against Ward. He did blow out Bute and that was a great performance.

Regardless. This is a pick'em fight. Venue might be decisive. I still gotta go with a Kessler KO, but hey. I'm a Kessler fan untill he goes down in flames. Froch is no. 2 on my list.

Comment

Working...
                    X