Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: No Matter if Rigondeaux or Mares Are Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about that show of destruction against a guy who rarely steps foot out of Japan for his fights...?

Comment

• Guess we'll be seeing Arce or '26.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Remind me who's the #1 guy in the division?
        Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        After the 13th it will hurt a lot of ppl on here to say it......
        Anybody think about where those fights took place and against whom they took place against over the last eight years that RJJ kept repeating throughout?

Yeah, Donaire still isn't the best fighter at '22... and sounds like he's looking for Arce or a jump in weight next.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          only if it were that easy. rigo-tards and donaire haters already making excuses as why the #1 guy at 122 who hasn't lost since forever, and is the real wbc champ is somehow a ****ty opponent and donaire is a ***** for fighting him. i guess you can't please everyone.
          Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Donaire gets credit for Nishioka and should. As always some will come out of the woodwork and say Nishioka was old or some s**t, but most will give him credit.
          Nishi showed his ring rust and his age, how are those not legit excuses? Are we gonna act like lay-offs don't affect fighters?? He beat the #1, but it doesn't mean much to me given Nishi's overall performance. Nonito did what he had to do, on to the next one.

Comment

• Where is everyone that was hyping nishi?

Comment

• that dude aint fighting Rigondeaux or Mares or Moreno...I think Arce is probably next

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                that dude aint fighting Rigondeaux or Mares or Moreno...I think Arce is probably next
                Undoubtedly... Arce's the cash cow in boxing nowadays.

Comment

• Sounded like it did matter who was next due to his post-fight interview? Correct?

Comment

• I thought it was no matter if Rigo was next?

Comment

Working...
                    X