Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why does Manny Pacquiao need a catchweight against Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does Manny Pacquiao need a catchweight against Cotto?

here is the tale of the tape

Original thread, awesome. So glad you used the search feature and discovered there were literally zero topics on this subject before creating this thought provoking thread.

Comment

Because he's greater than Cotto

Because he already destroyed Cotto

And because he can beat him at any weight

That's why. (Yes I know it makes no sense, but that's why, I guess).

Comment

since fans always bring up the fight night weight and all just wondering why wouldn't he fight Cotto at normal weight knowing he wil still hydrated to about the same and weigh less the Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
          since fans always bring up the fight night weight and all just wondering why wouldn't he fight Cotto at normal weight knowing he wil still hydrated to about the same and weigh less the Margarito
          it doesn't matter. pac doesn't want to fight above 150 and cotto doesn't want to fight him at 150, so they both moved on. You should too.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
            Original thread, awesome. So glad you used the search feature and discovered there were literally zero topics on this subject before creating this thought provoking thread.
            I don't use no search feature or look at page 2 even if it isn't on the 1st page then its an awesomely original thread as far as I'm concerned

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
              here is the tale of the tape

Cause he's a ****ing steroid using coward.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post

im amazed noone has talked about this...thanks to the TS for bringing some originality to NSB

Comment

I agree.....cotto should just come down to 147 and stop being a whiny babe

Comment

maybe I'm in the minority but I prefer seeing Pacquiao vs Cotto to Marquez or Bradley

Comment

Working...
                    X