• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    Remember this thread
    i dont eve cure about this threde homie is dat ass for real tho,,,,,>>>>

Comment

This thread still hasn't died? Stay fucked, Stax.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Derp, time for that alt account mang
        go sitchu maga hat wearing ass out on the curb,,,,smh u salty as hell

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Stax has gone into lockdown mode and is in hiding after taking out this front page on boxing scene to broadcast that he really doesnt know sht about boxing.
          fukchu talkin bout,,,this 'hiding' crrap,,,,smfh yall on sum **** if yall think im dipping out cuz my boy lost a fight or cuz i got a preidctshon wrong,,smh yall sum weak ass punk *****s

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            look guys i like lomachekekoko but he cant beat rigo as the styles doesnt mix well,,,,,

lomsachenko likes to throw punches in punches a bit like papquioa but wit a bit more finesee and skill,,,, but we seen what happen when he gets in there with a sharpshooter like floyd or marquez,,, he gets confused and tentititive,,,,,

well guess what???? loma hasnt been in with that caliber of fighter yet and hes stepping in with one of the best ever counter punchrs,,,,, he wont be able to just let his hands go and do all that posing sht rigo will punish him,,,,,

guys im telling you yall will be in for a shock if you think lomachekko got this,.,,,,,,
            You're pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              fukchu talkin bout,,,this 'hiding' crrap,,,,smfh yall on sum **** if yall think im dipping out cuz my boy lost a fight or cuz i got a preidctshon wrong,,smh yall sum weak ass punk *****s
              You are the fool that took out a front page on Boxing Scene to broadcast to flaunt your lack of boxing knowledge and it came back to nail you.

Comment

Working...
              X