Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    Op you are mentally ill. Probably a relative of Charlie z
    Charlie is my cousin and there isn't anything wrong with him. He just has some massive balls and is willing to put them bad boys on the chopping block against anyone.

Is he a good fighter? NO. Does he pick out amazing birthday and Christmas gifts..YES!

YES, I've kicked his ass in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
      Charlie is my cousin and there isn't anything wrong with him. He just has some massive balls and is willing to put them bad boys on the chopping block against anyone.

Is he a good fighter? NO. Does he pick out amazing birthday and Christmas gifts..YES!

Prove you even know him or youre just another dickless ALT.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Garbage thread, Mayweather is retired and has given us solid fighters to watch and there are other fighters in the sport!

He has also been a big reason that kept boxing afloat for the last decade!

I don't go to strip clubs, rather enjoy threesomes with nerdy women or cougars and their friend!

OP needs to leave Mayweather and fuk with the new blood!

Valdez, Ramirez, Eubank jr, Benadivez, Doritos, Tank Davis, Tevin Farmer, etc.
        the man in your avi was the incompetent champion of history and he ducked michael spinks

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        I see pacquiao fans still butt hurt they tryin to sabotage floyd's business..not cool
        so evrytime floyd fails its mannys fault according to you "homeboys"

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Mfers so desperate to see Floyd take a L that they'd post bad reviews about his businesses...pathetic!!

Does this mean he's no longer undefeated?!?
        is the guy in your avi undefeated?

hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Look at your reviews lmaooo
          Footage coming soon. Lmao I knew you were a fuçking fat greasy loser with no life who gets ktfo all the time.
          #KnockedStiff

QUOTE=Raggamuffin;18131189]Lou Cipher is a reject from Boxing24. He did the same thing there. Now he's doing it here. Where is Father Dodd at? I smell ****. Don't mind the loser. The Catfish account is designed to post flaming ****. I know the real poster. I saw him when he got knocked out by another poster on Boxing24 who posted the footage. The poster said that he's a short fat pile of **** looking dude which is why I say that I smell **** all of the time. On video he was knocked stiff. That's why he hates black poster
          lou ciphper is a glass jawed bum. waiting for the footage.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jennets Holey;18133809]the man in your avi was the incompetent champion of history and he ducked michael spinks

so evrytime floyd fails its mannys fault according to you "homeboys"

Fails? He's got more than $600.000.000 on his bank account, he's far from that homeboy

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              lou ciphper is a glass jawed bum. waiting for the footage.
              Preposterous. You can rest assured that when that Peter gazer is done combing Worldstar for footage he can say is Lou Cipher, all he will really be able to produce is a beefy pair of man **** and a whooping case of halitosis.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                That was real cool of you to photoshop Floyd and the Girl Collection sign out of this picture, but the...jig...is up and everyone here has now read the reviews so they know you were just looking out for Floyd. Your heart was in the right place though. I found the real picture.
                Lol at your avatar. Hand picked by Gayweather himself.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post

Lol is this real life. Sorry dude but he's Charlie is clearly a bit sick in the head. If you even are really his cousin. He's sucker punched many people. Including a 60+ yr old mayweather. Only a sicko would do that

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    They don't call me Loot Cipher for nothing my man. But that doesn't mean I would. Lou Cipher doesn't need to pay for female companionship. Women are obsessed with Lou Cipher. And even if I did have to, I wouldn't go to some crack den and pay a few hundred bucks to get some tranny or some section 8 mother of 3 with flapjack **** and c-section scars to sit on my lap LOL
                    whats up with your avi?

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      Lol at your avatar. Hand picked by Gayweather himself.
                      Lol gonna go in there in a few hours. Hope I don't step on a syringe

Comment

Working...
                      X