Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reparations for slavery is the right thing to do. Slavery is what made America what it is today. The blacks suffered a lot and helped build this great country. Yet they never tasted the fruits of the seeds they buried. All they got was discrimination. Whites got a massive ahead start in America, hence why they control most business. Blacks need a boost.

The Irish/Italians did way less for America than the Blacks, yet they were treated as first class citizens

Disgusting

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Sugar View Post
      Reparations for slavery is the right thing to do. Slavery is what made America what it is today. The blacks suffered a lot and helped build this great country. Yet they never tasted the fruits of the seeds they buried. All they got was discrimination. Whites got a massive ahead start in America, hence why they control most business. Blacks need a boost
      Blacks need to boost themselves and stop listening to people like you who hold them back.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Drug dealers don't normally need food stamps or assistance, but I agree there are exceptions to every rule. lol!!!!

One thing on illegal immigration I just found out and definitely do not like is this:

If illegal immigrants {Male & Female} enters the US and gives birth to a baby, the baby becomes a citizen and the family cannot be deported. The parents will remain illegal, but the child, who is a naturally born citizen at age 18 or 21 can therefore, sponsor their parents to become legal citizens.

Called in some circles "anchor" citizenship.

THIS IS WRONG AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!
        I agree, i am not against the american dream i just think you should have to work for it,and with the anchor citizenship they can go collect foodstamps and welfare adding to an already fcked up problem.

Comment

Reparations for slavery is the right thing to do. Slavery is what made America what it is today. The blacks suffered a lot and helped build this great country. Yet they never tasted the fruits of the seeds they buried. All they got was discrimination. Whites got a massive ahead start in America, hence why they control most business. Blacks need a boost.

The Irish/Italians did way less for America than the Blacks, yet they were treated as first class citizens

Disgusting
          Reparations are flawed because you're punishing innocent people and fighting institutional racism with more institutional racism.

Blacks have every opportunity to get things done today. The time for excuses and eternal victimhood mentality is long over.

Comment

• Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
            You support taking an economy with non existent unemployment and taking it to 94%?

You support the average person living on 50 cents per day?

You support genocide on the Ndebele tribe?

Surely you're taking the piss?

Edit: I missed the part where you thought MLK should've called for the killing of innocent white women and children. I think we're done here.
            The first 2 points are NOT Mugabe's fault rather European Union sanctions.

I am saying. If I was in MLK/Mandela times, I wouldn't be asking for integration and respect. I would be asking for the blood of the oppressors

Comment

Reparations for slavery is the right thing to do. Slavery is what made America what it is today. The blacks suffered a lot and helped build this great country. Yet they never tasted the fruits of the seeds they buried. All they got was discrimination. Whites got a massive ahead start in America, hence why they control most business. Blacks need a boost
              How does Reparations for people who have long been deceased make any sense?

Comment

Reparations for slavery is the right thing to do. Slavery is what made America what it is today. The blacks suffered a lot and helped build this great country. Yet they never tasted the fruits of the seeds they buried. All they got was discrimination. Whites got a massive ahead start in America, hence why they control most business. Blacks need a boost.

Disgusting
                ThE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IS BLACK,and no the irish italians germans were not treated as first class they worked very hard for there spots in this country the english and dutch were the first class citizens at that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore
                  You have similar views as this guy:

Read what I wrote. Are you telling me if your people were discriminated against for 400 years and had your family members hung by a rope on a tree, you wouldn't be mad

GTFOH
                  Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
                  Reparations are flawed because you're punishing innocent people and fighting institutional racism with more institutional racism.

Blacks have every opportunity to get things done today. The time for excuses and eternal victimhood mentality is long over.
                  Please. Blacks got equality around 1980 really. 400 years of slavery are not made up in 40 years

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore
                    You have similar views as this guy:

I hope that when people see videos like this they understand that almost 100% of these kinds of characters whether they are black or white (aryan power) types, are always big money foundation run for the purposes of dividing real people along racial lines.

they are not organic people from "outta nowhere". They are almost always Foundation funded race pimps and poverty pimps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickyicky View Post
                      ThE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IS BLACK,and no the irish italians germans were not treated as first class they worked very hard for there spots in this country the english and dutch were the first class citizens at that time.

Are you acting like Irish/Italians had it hard as Blacks. Are you really saying that

Comment

Working...
                      X