Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikolai Valuev-David Haye PPV = $12.99 is it worth it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i might buy it. i have to go to a wedding but ill see if im able to buy it

Comment

Thin its 15£ here in england and i will be getting it.

Comment

The card is AWESOME, the PPV is good and worth that amount, but could be better.

The most interesting fights on the undercard, Helenius-Bidenko and Pulev-Olouken, are not being shown.

The PPV will start with the most boring fight, Ruiz vs. Serin.

We'll see another boring match, the shot Sergey Lyakhovich vs. the perennial tomato can Jeremy Bates.

However they are showing the most exciting young cruiserweight in Europe, Alexander Frenkel, against former world titleholder Kelvin Davis. The best KO so far in 2009 IMO was by Frenkel.

If they were opening with Pulev-Olouken, and then showed Bidenko-Helenius and Frenkel-Davis WITHOUT the Ruiz and Lyakhovich fights, it would be an awesome PPV.

Besides Frenkel, Pulev and Helenius, there are 4 other undefeated up-and-comers on the card as well, and any of those would be worth watching but are not televised.

Comment

The ****s $25 where I am. I still feel fights like this should be free, but at least they're not charging $50.

Comment

its worth but i would like to watch it on stream

Comment

Originally posted by 712 View Post
              Im considering buying PPV for this fight. is it worth the $12.99 that my cable says it costs?
              If that fight was that cheap here, I'd order it for sure.

Comment

Where i am, they have it live for $24.99 then a rebroadcast immediately following for $9.99, i'm going to probably get the rebroadcast, 'cos i feel this fight should be free, but $10 bucks is reasonable with the undercard (only a little more than renting a new release) I prefer to watch these events live, but 11am is a little early for boxing and beer, the rebroadcast is at 3pm, which should be fine for the extra curriculars

Comment

Seriously, these PPV companies have no idea how dead the HW division is but they still charge 20+ dollars just to watch 2 lazy bums hug each other all day.

Comment

Originally posted by IZONFIST View Post
                    its worth but i would like to watch it on stream
                    I stream fights i don't feel should cost anything, and this is one that you could make that argument for, its more a novelty fight than a true boxing match, but for $12 its worth it, and I like to pay for fights when i feel they warrent the cost 'cos I like to support quality fights.

Comment

i am a boxing fan,a boxing professor,and i would not pay 1 canadian dollar for this one sided ,lopsided,undecided,ripoff of a fight

Comment

Working...
                      X