Reason June 20 TPS Show was Called OFF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reason June 20 TPS Show was Called OFF

Stacy Goodson said it himself, on the radio tonight:

"The fights promoted on You Tube, over the internet, can help a 5.95 pay per view, and that's what my goal is, that's what my whole thing is. But you know what? When the main fight that I've advertised for 4 or 5 months isn't here now, it's kind of pointless."

So there you have it folks. Internet PPV went out the window, and fight had to be postponed, because Zelenoff chickened out of his fight with Hillbilly Pimp!!!
    Last edited by Zakman; 05-18-2009, 12:02 AM.

Your argument is so damn bad, he might be saying that because your boy backed out too, how THIS can prove that Charlie chickened out??
    I don't like Charlie, but at least he comes out with more good replies and topics than you, the only thing you can say is ''Hilliby Pimp is the man,charlie is a ***''.

Who cares about the 500$ you made with Zelenoff,first you lost nothing, you did not have to spend money. Second, he did not lost the fight, he jsut never occured.

Look at my other topic, you're being voted as more annoying than Zelenoff.

Comment

Originally posted by sebspeed View Post
      Your argument is so damn bad, he might be saying that because your boy backed out too, how THIS can prove that Charlie chickened out??
      Don't talk **** about something you know nothing about. Hillbilly Pimp wanted to fight til the very end. I was in touch with him throughout the process, and we made all the concessions Goodson want - including PAYING Hillbilly Pimp's ****ing purse. Goodson and Zelenoff didn't want the fight. Paul did. And now the whole card is going down the tubes.

You can defend Zelenoff all you like and attack me, but I will continue to speak the truth. And the truth is, Gardner and the fans got ****ed. Zelenoff wanted easier competition and he got it. I can't believe you ****s defend this coward.

Comment

I don't like Charlie, but at least he comes out with more good replies and topics than you, the only thing you can say is ''Hilliby Pimp is the man,charlie is a ***''.

Who cares about the 500$ you made with Zelenoff,first you lost nothing, you did not have to spend money. Second, he did not lost the fight, he jsut never occured.

Apparently you have no idea what's been going on!

Comment

lol, Gardner and his fans offered to pay ALL expenses, equipment, logding, purse to get the fight back on but zelenoff and goodson refused

Comment

listen hillbilly pimp backed out on numerous occasions he threatened he will press legal charges on me just because i said Ill hit him at the press conference all i was trying to do is get into his head, and then i made a joke about cutting his hair, and he said Ok fights off and i had to talk him back into it, HBP knew i wud Kill Him and whipe the floor with Him, this zakman masturbates to Hillbilly Pimp every night, the guys a mental patient, says hes a college professor, haha my asss..... more like mental patient in the closed Unit homie

Comment

How do you know he was not making those legal threats on purpose? You backed down everytime someone made legal threats to you Chuckles.:****you:

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
                Stacy Goodson said it himself, on the radio tonight:

"The fights promoted on You Tube, over the internet, can help a 5.95 pay per view, and that's what my goal is, that's what my whole thing is. But you know what? When the main fight that I've advertised for 4 or 5 months isn't here now, it's kind of pointless."

So there you have it folks. Internet PPV went out the window, and fight had to be postponed, because Zelenoff chickened out of his fight with Hillbilly Pimp!!!

This quote doesn't say **** about Zelenoff chickening out.

Weak post as usual.

We only have your word to go on about all this, get Pimp to make a video and swear on it that he still wants to make the fight.

We see Charlie on video doing it yet your all here fighting Pimp's battles for him.

Until then I can't take anything you guys say for truth.

Get him on video.

Comment

Guys its a bit Obsessive lol

Y'all should give the dude a break a little..

I never see any of yous post in any other section of the forums but in here..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    Guys its a bit Obsessive lol

Y'all should give the dude a break a little..

I never see any of yous post in any other section of the forums but in here..

Exactly what I've been trying to say, I aint trying to argue with you all or make Charlie into some kind of saint.

All I'm trying to point out is how obsessive and sad it is that so many of you spend a hell of a lot of time attacking one man.

Dam disgraceful and not worthy behavior from an adult.

Comment

Working...
                    X