No announcement yet.

Prime Salvador Sanchez Destroys Adrien Broner At Superfeather Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    And figures some butt-hurt hater brings upMayweather when he has absolutely nothing to do with this thread at all

I'm a Mayweather fan (but not a Broner fan) btw.

.......except that he does?

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
    I really think that Sanchez even though mostly a featherweight would have beaten Corrales, Broner, and probably Mayweather at the superfeather weight.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      No shi*. Why is Broner being compared to a hall of famer and one of the greatest fighters of all time in the first place?
      Because many see his potential...comparisons to Floyd don't hurt

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        .......except that he does?
        I already pointed it out to him. Mind your business.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
          I think the Salvador Sanchez V Wilfredo Gomez is one of my favorite bouts, I know its was fairly one sided but for me its really up there with Corrales v Castillo, Corrales v Castilo and Gatti v Ward are two of my favorite bouts and I would have to say that Sanchez V Gomez is number three.

Anyone else think this bout is massive under-rated? I really think that Sanchez even though mostly a featherweight would have beaten Corrales, Broner, and probably Mayweather at the superfeather weight.
          A 14 fight very green Azumah Nelson took him a long way into deep water so I dont see why better fighters couldnt , its wrong to envision the best of a great fighter and compare that to a green young superstar in the making like Broner , go watch the Nelson fight .

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            I already pointed it out to him. Mind your business.
            you're irrelevant to me suckett... I'll reply to whoever I want

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Hard Boiled

I think the Salvador Sanchez V Wilfredo Gomez is one of my favorite bouts, I know its was fairly one sided but for me its really up there with Corrales v Castillo, Corrales v Castilo and Gatti v Ward are two of my favorite bouts and I would have to say that Sanchez V Gomez is number three.

Anyone else think this bout is massive under-rated? I really think that Sanchez even though mostly a featherweight would have beaten Corrales, Broner, and probably Mayweather at the superfeather weight.

A 14 fight very green Azumah Nelson took him a long way into deep water so I dont see why better fighters couldnt , its wrong to envision the best of a great fighter and compare that to a green young superstar in the making like Broner , go watch the Nelson fight .
              Isnt Azumah Nelson a HOF? So now you're comparing Broner to a HOFer...? Youre as bad as TS dude.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Lol @ "destroy"

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Isnt Azumah Nelson a HOF? So now you're comparing Broner to a HOFer...? Youre as bad as TS dude.

No, in 1982, Azumah Nelson was not a hall of famer.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

His point is valid if u knew what he was saying. Nelson was green in the Sanchez fight. That's a fact. And Broner is equally as green now. This is really not the time to compare.

Comment

Sanchez somkes Broner.... although i'm not surprised at the alts and Broner nuthuggers that think otherwise...

Comment

Working...
                      X