Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were Cottos 2 losses both Tainted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the people who voted for margarito are just *******s who dont know what legit means

Comment

Don't forget even Roach has admitted to using illegal hand wraps after the DelaHoya fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        So Cotto is a bad listener and learner? cuz He got bulldozed
        I totally agree, he fought the wrong fight and got stumped for it!!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          We could see how much trouble Cotto had with clottey whereas Pac outclassed Clottey and C otto cant use the 2lb excuse there. Its just pac is in another class.

In the past when pac claimed he was weight drained no one gave Pac a beating and stopped him. Dont mention singsurrat peoples, that is way back in the archives to be relevant.
          absolutely correct, pac was weight drained in the 2nd jmm fight and still beat the **** out of him en route to a 116-111 victory.

Comment

Margarito yes. Pacquiao, I dont think 145 made a difference with that lousy trainer and poor gameplan they went in there with. 147 wasnt going to change the way he fought Pacquiao that night IMO. So Thats a legit loss in my eyes. My opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              i see what you're doing here.............trying to say floyds fighting an undefeated fighter right??lol
              Come on now, You and i and the whole boxing world know that Flod Mayweather would NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, go up in weight and fight an undefeated fighter. He will def fight a smaller figher with an 0 on his record but never a bigger man. I was just curious to see what everyone else thought of his 2 losses seeing as how cotto is one of the only fighters in recent memory who is a HUGE draw and is willing to fight anyone at any time in their careers, not just past their prime or anything like that. And because he fights the guys other people avoid he has 2 losses on his record

Comment

both margarito had plaster, and I am now convinced that pac is on something.

Comment

Fights that had the odds stacked against him Yes. With Margacheato he didn't know that he was fighting against loaded gloves and Antonio was caught in his next fight. With Pac he knew he had to be weight drained before the fight and it was at a catchweight after a Margacheato beatdown. Is Pac on PED i don't know and he is innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

People need to open there eyes, who would of thought Mr nice guy himselft shane mosley was on roids ??? so i dont understand why people are so offended why pacquiao is mentioned like pacquiao would never do such a thing, when millions of dollars are involved people will do anything !

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
                      Margarito yes. Pacquiao, I dont think 145 made a difference with that lousy trainer and poor gameplan they went in there with. 147 wasnt going to change the way he fought Pacquiao that night IMO. So Thats a legit loss in my eyes. My opinion though.
                      Agreed......cotto looked to be in incredible shape during the weigh in and on fight night.

Comment

Working...
                      X