• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss butterbean!

Comment

The man couldn't even ko johnny knoxville

Comment

Butterbean was the man. Too big for most folks. Absolute freak of nature. And I feel like he could take on most of the heavyweight division right now. Baller shot caller is what he is. I bet he gets major pu$$y.

Comment

The Bean is a gun slinger!

Comment

I was a huge fan of ButterBean! The man looked invincible; that is, until he actually fought people that could box somewhat, lol. Still, though, in a slugfest, he'd be interesting against anybody.

I'd love a Mike Tyson vs ButterBean match-up. I know it ends in one round, but it'd be fun as heck.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
              I was a huge fan of ButterBean! The man looked invincible; that is, until he actually fought people that could box somewhat, lol. Still, though, in a slugfest, he'd be interesting against anybody.

I'd love a Mike Tyson vs ButterBean match-up. I know it ends in one round, but it'd be fun as heck.
              ButterBean only actually lost once in the 90's to Rose which was a bad stoppage and he was winning....he went on a 20 win streak after that but stayed in 4 rnders for whatever reason ,he went the distance with Holmes though after 98 he wasnt the same threat but showed he could fight regular rnds even if Holmes was 50 or so ...........in another era when champs were 200 pounds he may have been significant ,againt big athletic guys he would have been out classed.

Comment

Good fighter, no doubt. He could bang.

Butterbean's success was built around cashing in on his niche. He would have been able to hold his own against gatekeepers, but top level competition? Nah. A bridge too far.

Comment

I wonder how he would have done if he was in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                    Good fighter, no doubt. He could bang.

Butterbean's success was built around cashing in on his niche. He would have been able to hold his own against gatekeepers, but top level competition? Nah. A bridge too far.
                    that bridge would have snapped, if butter bean tried to cross it

Comment

Originally posted by BitPlayer View Post
                      I wonder how he would have done if he was in shape.
                      He would have been able to cut them off and chase them down properly, he would have been ace

I guess being a pro boxer doesn't burn enough calories

Comment

Working...
                      X