Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Youw 40+ year old guys How good was the shooting game Contra back in your day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn new fish, its: up, up, down down left right left right b a (select for 2 players) start. 30 extra life's. I was the rare kid that would use the laser gun well. It was the most powerful weapon, it just didn't cover a large surface area. The Spread gun was the **** doe lol

Comment

Life Force for the jet version of contra, super underrated

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        Life Force for the jet version of contra, super underrated
        Greent.
        Great game. Played. Contra a bit more. Loved both. However both bow down. To the atg Metroid.

Comment

Before my time when it was first out, but I bought this "Dr.Boy" game system from a flea market.. It was basically a gameboy device that connected to your tv with an extra control and gun for Duck Hunt.. The thing had like 40 games on it, and Contra was the best.

Comment

There was also a game in the thing called Lode Runner.. so much fun.

Comment

Comment

One of my Fav's

Comment

I’m not 40 but i was around when contra came out.. 6-9 years old..

It was the dopest game ever because you could play with your buddy at the same time. Great gameplay, plus the contra cheat code. All legendary stuff.

Comment

Why did they call it Contra I wonder? You're fighting aliens not the Nicaraguan Revolution.

Comment

one of my all time fav for nintendo.

Comment

Working...
                      X