Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: GGG reveals NEW training home in Big Bear in exclusive interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    I scored the fight even. I thought that the 12th round was the pivotal round. I said to Golovkin in the corner that I thought we were behind in about the 8th or 9th, and I told him I needed the rounds at the end. I thought it was even, but you know what? Canelo won, and that’s what’s important.”

Can't you read, fool?

Abel is talking about accepting the decision. He obviously isn't saying he thought Canelo won.
    Does even mean he thought GGG won or can you not read? Boli said he said GGG won that's a lie he was asked all night over and over DID GGG win and he over and over said GGG didn't win. A draw means you didn't win you phuking fool. When your own damn trainer is on camera telling you your losing the fight then after the fight says you didn't win and says the judges did a good job the decision was fair and my favorite is when he was directly asked what do you have to say to GGG fans who are upset and think he won? What was his answer? And he said that in front of GGG after he saw GGG run out the ring like a coward bytch. GGG feelings were hurt because he knows his own trainer doesn't think he won that fight and threw him under the bus basically saying I gave him the advice needed to win but he wouldn't listen backed up all night and he was too scared to fight Mexican Style. LMAO

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    This is my favorite in yet another interview Sanchez asked in front of GGG did he think the decision was fair and does he have a message for upset GGG fans who thought he won the fight lol

Watch this clip and try not to cry Bolio

Sanchez message to GGG fans was
    "We appreciate the support, But we can't be hypocritical and ***** about every decision that doesn't go our way. Listen the judges were good judges and they saw the fight for Canelo"

Sanchez wasn't just talking to GGG cry baby fans he was talking to his own fighter LMAO
    Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-16-2019, 02:09 AM.

Comment

This is ENGLISH. Jusss

Comment

Does even mean he thought GGG won or can you not read? Boli said he said GGG won that's a lie he was asked all night over and over DID GGG win and he over and over said GGG didn't win. A draw means you didn't win you phuking fool. When your own damn trainer is on camera telling you your losing the fight then after the fight says you didn't win and says the judges did a good job the decision was fair and my favorite is when he was directly asked what do you have to say to GGG fans who are upset and think he won? What was his answer? And he said that in front of GGG after he saw GGG run out the ring like a coward bytch. GGG feelings were hurt because he knows his own trainer doesn't think he won that fight and threw him under the bus basically saying I gave him the advice needed to win but he wouldn't listen backed up all night and he was too scared to fight Mexican Style. LMAO

Sanchez wasn't just talking to GGG cry baby fans he was talking to his own fighter LMAO
        Abel Sanchez, quoted by you: "I scored the fight even"

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Abel Sanchez, quoted by you: "I scored the fight even"
          So he didn't think GGG won right? By the way your trainer asked did you think you guys won and responds back I thought it was a draw is the equivalent of someone asking you if a girl is good looking and they respond back well she has a really great personality. We all know that is code for that bytch is ugly as phuk. lol but they just trying to say it nicely well that's what GGG own trainer was doing admitting GGG did not win that fight but saying it nicely.

Comment

So he didn't think GGG won right? By the way your trainer asked did you think you guys won and responds back I thought it was a draw is the equivalent of someone asking you if a girl is good looking and they respond back well she has a really great personality. We all know that is code for that bytch is ugly as phuk. lol but they just trying to say it nicely well that's what GGG own trainer was doing admitting GGG did not win that fight but saying it nicely.
            Except that the fight was just about the clearest draw I personally can ever remember scoring myself, Neither guy dominated in any round, but being fair, they each won 6 rounds by a close, but clear margin. I've watched it 3 times and I see it the same way every time.

Abel thought it was close enough that the best thing to do was accept the judges decision and look to getting a rematch. That's how I interpret what he said.
            Last edited by kafkod; 05-16-2019, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Has there been any reason given on why he's not speaking English no more?

I get guys who don't speak English from the get go or know some English, but aren't comfortable enough with it in interviews so use a translator. Or are even like Canelo where it appears he's learned English, can speak it, but maybe doesn't like how he comes across or sounds in English to do interviews.

I don't get guys who've been speaking English & then randomly switch back to a translator after YEARS giving interviews in English.

Wut the f#ck is up with this weird ass move? I've heard the theories. I'm just curious if there is a legit thing he's had translated during these interviews that explains it that maybe I've missed? Cuz I legit got a pet peeve with this translator sh^t across the board & I've been b^tching about pressers with translators in the US since before I had hair on my nuts so ain't been listening to much of this new sh^t.
              GGG’s answers in russian are much more complete and in-depth. The problem is the translator is bad and his english sucks, so when he translates, he doesn’t get the full point across of what GGG says in russian.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                GGG’s answers in russian are much more complete and in-depth. The problem is the translator is bad and his english sucks, so when he translates, he doesn’t get the full point across of what GGG says in russian.
                So he wasn't able to get his point across in English & now his translator can't get his point across in Russian? Wut in the f#ck.

So again what was the reasoning with going to Russian & foregoing English? I don't get this move at all.

Honestly I don't get about 80% of GGG's moves lately except the ditching of Abel (gotta stick with the home team in victory & defeat) & signing with DAZN (dat money + Canelo is there for the best money). I think those Canelo fights f#cked this guy up confidence-wise & emotionally. And the crazy thing is it seems like most people think he won both fights (I personally got him 1-0-1 vs Canelo), but he's still all effed up.

I remember people always saying that if Floyd ever lost he'd be a changed man & crumble & sh^t like that. I always doubted that cuz I never believed Floyd was a guy who truly cared about the 0 although he would use it as a marketing tool no doubt about that & he did. But to the point I think GGG legit did crumble upon losing his 0. This cat ain't been the same guy since those marks on his perfect record.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  I'm very disappointed. One of the reasons I respected him so much was the hard work he put into his career, moving multiple times, always traveling for promotion.. Changing location and trying to speak English was one of them. His language hasn't improved since 2013. It's sad.
                  Money seems to change every boxer. And if it hasn't, you haven't earned enough yet.

Or as Pandas said above, a loss can change a boxer. He's also getting older, and maybe just tired of playing the game. Now that he's lost, what's the point of playing? He's gonna take the easy money fights (Rolls) while he can. This is his easily his worse opponent in years, that's the most disappointing part for me.

GGG needs therapy lol. I remember an interview where Martinez said he sought therapy after losing to Cotto.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 05-16-2019, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Damn, he gives an interview and doesn't say anything wrong and you can't trash him fast enough or hard enough. He didn't shave so now that's a crime to you. I am a big fan of his because I think he is a great fighter who won every fight he ever had. I only care if he can still fight as good as ever and I think he still can. Canelo must think so too because he avoids the rematch waiting for GGG to get older and older. He could have fought GGG instead of GGG leftover Jacobs. Now team Canelo speak of fighting welterweights, 168 pounders, other middleweights and everybody BUT GGG which is the fight that pays the most and the public wants to see. I say GGG beats him big enough to get the win even in Vegas if Canelo ever fights him again.
                    Um no. 97k hadn't been signed to DAZN when the Canelo/Jacobs fight got announced (January). 97k announced he signed on to DAZN in March. And just a week or two ago he announced he got a new trainer.

So with 97k stalling with signing to a new network, getting a new trainer and fighting a bum, how exactly is that Canelo's fault for the 3rd fight not getting made for May 5?

97k should have immediately signed on to fight Andrade for the WBO belt in order for him to secure the September fight. But like usual, he wants to feast on bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      So he wasn't able to get his point across in English & now his translator can't get his point across in Russian? Wut in the f#ck.

So again what was the reasoning with going to Russian & foregoing English? I don't get this move at all.

Honestly I don't get about 80% of GGG's moves lately except the ditching of Abel (gotta stick with the home team in victory & defeat) & signing with DAZN (dat money + Canelo is there for the best money). I think those Canelo fights f#cked this guy up confidence-wise & emotionally. And the crazy thing is it seems like most people think he won both fights (I personally got him 1-0-1 vs Canelo), but he's still all effed up.

I remember people always saying that if Floyd ever lost he'd be a changed man & crumble & sh^t like that. I always doubted that cuz I never believed Floyd was a guy who truly cared about the 0 although he would use it as a marketing tool no doubt about that & he did. But to the point I think GGG legit did crumble upon losing his 0. This cat ain't been the same guy since those marks on his perfect record.
                      GGG gets his point across in russian. His translator is doing a bad job at getting that point across in english. So basically those that understand russian will better understand what GGG is saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X