Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was I the only one that enjoyed that card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was I the only one that enjoyed that card?

My g/f bitched and moaned the whole time that she was bored and all of you are poo poo'ing it too.

I thought the Duddy fight was interesting, particularly all the commentary about Duddy's desire for the sport.

The Castillo fight was just a sad spectacle since it was difficult to see one of my AT favorite fighters go out like that against a douchebag like Gomez.

My main man Humberto put on a clinic and a great fight against Diaz.

And I'm not sure why everyone is pissing on Manny, the dude looked ****ing amazing against a tough ass opponent.

Clottey and Manny deserve to hang their heads high after that brutal fight imo.

Look at Manny's face after it. It was no walk in the park.

I mean damn, in reading all the comments last night I wonder if some of you people are really boxing fans. All you can do is complain. Just sit back and enjoy the damn fights ffs.

There wasn't much to enjoy.. The Soto/Diaz fight was ok the other 2 were joke fights. The main event was One man who came to win and one man who came not to be KTFO, not worth the 60$ at all

Comment

I was bored with the start of the Duddy fight, but as the fight went on, I found myself getting into it.

The Castillo fight went pretty much as we expected.

I really enjoyed the Soto/Diaz fight. I didn't think Diaz would be as competitive as he was.

I wish Clottey would have opened up more, but he didn't to risk it, I suppose. Manny did what he had to do. Props to him.

Comment

you are not the only one but one of the few that did ....i thought the whole card sucked just my opinion question were you drunk ? i was sober maybe a couple of beers would of helped me ...

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
          There wasn't much to enjoy.. The Soto/Diaz fight was ok the other 2 were joke fights. The main event was One man who came to win and one man who came not to be KTFO, not worth the 60$ at all
          look at this Mayweather fan complaining about how boring this fight was. unbelievable. lol. U should just stick to WWE coz i bet ur more entertained in watching people trashtalk than watching the best fighter in the world throwing combos with the intention to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            I was bored with the start of the Duddy fight, but as the fight went on, I found myself getting into it.

The Castillo fight went pretty much as we expected.

I really enjoyed the Soto/Diaz fight. I didn't think Diaz would be as competitive as he was.

I wish Clottey would have opened up more, but he didn't to risk it, I suppose. Manny did what he had to do. Props to him.
            When Clottey did throw it was beautiful. Dude couldn't miss. Pac's face is a magnet for a straight right hand.

JMM proved it and now Clottey proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by shemmue View Post
              you are not the only one but one of the few that did ....i thought the whole card sucked just my opinion question were you drunk ? i was sober maybe a couple of beers would of helped me ...
              Lol, no. I was sober too. I had one bud light towards the end of the Soto fight but that was it.

Comment

I enjoyed it too. Well, I was a bit impatient through-out the undercard which was a bit underwhelming considering it was approaching 4am or 5am or whatever and I was sobering up fast. But I found the main event to be really interesting and watchable.

Comment

Def. not worth the PPV money, but there were some entertaining fights. I enjoyed the main event and Soto / Diaz.

Only thing I hated about the main event was the fact that Clottey would throw singles - catch Pacquiao - and STILL not follow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
                    My g/f bitched and moaned the whole time that she was bored and all of you are poo poo'ing it too.

I thought the Duddy fight was interesting, particularly all the commentary about Duddy's desire for the sport.

The Castillo fight was just a sad spectacle since it was difficult to see one of my AT favorite fighters go out like that against a douchebag like Gomez.

My main man Humberto put on a clinic and a great fight against Diaz.

And I'm not sure why everyone is pissing on Manny, the dude looked ****ing amazing against a tough ass opponent.

Clottey and Manny deserve to hang their heads high after that brutal fight imo.

Look at Manny's face after it. It was no walk in the park.

I mean damn, in reading all the comments last night I wonder if some of you people are really boxing fans. All you can do is complain. Just sit back and enjoy the damn fights ffs.
                    nah i enjoyed that card as well..i particularly enjoyed watchin Humberto soto vs david diaz and pac vs clottey..the other 2 fights were alright as well

Comment

Working...
                    X