Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol mann this classic!!!!!!!!!

i see this thread scared his ass

Comment

TWO sites Goodson is now banned from evidentially. Can ESB and BoxRec both be wrong about Goodson and his associates? You make the call Boxing Scene. All these ******s do is threaten to rape and murder fans on live radio (the ******* took it down after I told them they keep it up I would forward it to the police) and spam forums with radio shows nobody wants to listen to.

I'll admit, I'm not much better with the posters I posted up, but, I think its a lesson learned u at Boxing Scene need to take into consideration. The TPS and all matters associated to Stacy Goodson, only bring a forum down because they are illegal*, obnoxious, and have no respect for themselves or the fans.

*A little research I done shows there is a law in this great country of ours that in any state with a commission, a promoter cannot be also a manager. Isnt it ironic that Goodson now is making Raines the promoter and manager of all the fighters out of SlugOut, considering all this drama started? I think Stacy knew we as fans wouldnt tolerate his bull for much longer and find some real solid dirt on him. This, my friends, I believe is it. Don King himself cannot be a manager and promoter, thats why his son Carl is manager of most Don King promoted fighters, yet Goodson has been doing it for several years.

Comment

Originally posted by HomicideHenry View Post
        TWO sites Goodson is now banned from evidentially. Can ESB and BoxRec both be wrong about Goodson and his associates? You make the call Boxing Scene. All these ******s do is threaten to rape and murder fans on live radio (the ******* took it down after I told them they keep it up I would forward it to the police) and spam forums with radio shows nobody wants to listen to.

I'll admit, I'm not much better with the posters I posted up, but, I think its a lesson learned u at Boxing Scene need to take into consideration. The TPS and all matters associated to Stacy Goodson, only bring a forum down because they are illegal*, obnoxious, and have no respect for themselves or the fans.

*A little research I done shows there is a law in this great country of ours that in any state with a commission, a promoter cannot be also a manager. Isnt it ironic that Goodson now is making Raines the promoter and manager of all the fighters out of SlugOut, considering all this drama started? I think Stacy knew we as fans wouldnt tolerate his bull for much longer and find some real solid dirt on him. This, my friends, I believe is it. Don King himself cannot be a manager and promoter, thats why his son Carl is manager of most Don King promoted fighters, yet Goodson has been doing it for several years.
        rufus you really are a dumb mother f u c k e r this tps **** anything gose that ok what u have done is complete uncalled for so now consider u as a coward ..............guys this fukhead made a poster with him holding stacy wife in one hand and stacy kids in another thats bull**** if u dont like stacy attack him and him alone u ******

Comment

Andrew, what's with that lezzie **** in your sig??

Comment

ABUDABU DABU!

Comment

Working...
            X