No announcement yet.

Appreciating life..... a walk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appreciating life..... a walk

Today I went for a walk with my dad. I did not go far mayeb a mile if that. It was hot and we were with my dog. It took us along time and was wearing. I was relieved to get back to the car. I drank some water, and damn did that water taste good. It was relaxing in the car driving back I could see the golden gleam of a girls hair on her bike she looked good, It seemed peaceful everywhere and as if everywhere was good. I must start doing things like this, that make me appreciate life more. Any suggestions.

hot girlfriend

Comment

Go walking in the rain sometime.......it may sound odd but I really like it.I got used to it because it rains nearly every single afternoon here for like an hour all summer.In the afternoon after work sometimes I go jogging at this park and it has a 2 mile trail through the woods and it is really nice and peaceful......hell it is the only woods left in the city I live......Anyway I kept getting caught in the rain and at first I would run back to my car and leave but one day I said **** it and just stopped running and walked through it.....I found it very relaxing and enjoyable to listen to the rain sounds hitting the trees and the leaves.I don't know just a suggestion but sometimes if I am inside and I hear it start raining I will just go for a walk in it.......I find it invigorating and enjoyable.

Comment

Yeh thats sounds good. What I mean is though, something that will make me appreciate it more, like the hot weather made me appreciate the water more.

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt
          Yeh thats sounds good. What I mean is though, something that will make me appreciate it more, like the hot weather made me appreciate the water more.
          You will really be appreciating life the first time a woman swallows your man juice.........

Comment

no I have tried that lol - a bit went in. I had to toss first. Years of VERY fast masterbation have made it hard for oral sex to have any effect.

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt
              no I have tried that lol - a bit went in. I had to toss first. Years of VERY fast masterbation have made it hard for oral sex to have any effect.
              Thats because you have yet to have a good blow job.......young chicks are no good at it wait till you meet a ***** that gives **** star head......

Comment

sweet

Comment

wtf we talkin bout now

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible
                    wtf we talkin bout now
                    lmao!

I didnt think Platinumatt would indulge in such filthy talk.
                    Actually, i at first thought the title was "Appreciating life....a wank".

Anyway, just wait till its winter. Wen ur freezing ur nuts off, it will make u appreciate a hot shower and a warm bed.

Comment

Working...
                    X