No announcement yet.

Your thoughts on Rios vs Alvarado 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts on Rios vs Alvarado 2

Will Rios win again or will Alvarado survive Rios late charge to get revenge?

Originally posted by KnockoutFAN
    I thought the stoppage was kinda premature in the first. Alvarado was making Rios's legs buckle a lot but he was the first to get hurt. I just didn't like the stoppage personally. These guys are warriors, Alvarado deserved a second chance. Just my opinion. Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutFAN View Post
      It shouldnt be happening! This fight will always be entertaining because those two jsut throw haymakers and may the best chin win but Rios Knocked him out (well kinda) and I want to see Bam Bam go against JMM at 140 in Mexico at Azteca Stadium!
      I think Alvy should fight at least twice more before rematching, but that is just my opinion.
      Either way its a hella entertaining fight.

Comment

i dont want to see it yet because these guys are going to shorten each other's careers and ruin any future match-ups.

Comment

another slugfest

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            It shouldnt be happening! This fight will always be entertaining because those two jsut throw haymakers and may the best chin win but Rios Knocked him out (well kinda) and I want to see Bam Bam go against JMM at 140 in Mexico at Azteca Stadium!
            I think Alvy should fight at least twice more before rematching, but that is just my opinion.
            Either way its a hella entertaining fight.
            Rios gets torn apart by the master counter puncher here.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              I thought the stoppage was kinda premature in the first. Alvarado was making Rios's legs buckle a lot but he was the first to get hurt. I just didn't like the stoppage personally. These guys are warriors, Alvarado deserved a second chance. Just my opinion. Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Never saw Rios legs buckle not once. I thought Rios took Alvarado's shots amazingly.

I love this fight but to be honest, I would have rather seen Rios against someone else, these types of fights take too much from a fighter with Rios' style.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                Rios gets torn apart by the master counter puncher here.
                I would hope so but it would still make for an intersting fight especially in Mex! it could be a passing of the torch in a way

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
                  i dont want to see it yet because these guys are going to shorten each other's careers and ruin any future match-ups.
                  agreed............

Comment

I'm curious to see what changes Alvarado is going to make from the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X