No announcement yet.

December 21 2012...is that it for Mankind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 21 2012...is that it for Mankind

People are really getting in survival mode. I talked to a guy i know who works in a gun store. He says sales for guns are very high and Ammo is insanely high. To where they are running out.
    What do you need weapons and food supply if it the end. If youre gonna die...you wont need it! :ANYWORD: Does anyone here think the end is near? And what are you doing to prepare!!
    yes
    23.53%
    no
    76.47%

The poll is expired.

Im maxing out my credit cards, having some fun

Comment

the world is not going to end that said I'm stocked up just incase
      Last edited by -jose-; 12-16-2012, 11:58 AM.

Comment

I'm living life as normal and so is everyone else where I live.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          People are really getting in survival mode. I talked to a guy i know who works in a gun store. He says sales for [/B]guns are very high and Ammo is insanely high. To where they are running out. [/B]
          What do you need weapons and food supply if it the end. If youre gonna die...you wont need it! :ANYWORD: Does anyone here think the end is near? And what are you doing to prepare!!

And no doubt Sandy Hook will see plenty AR15's fly off the Walmart shelf for ghouls and those afraid Obama might take away their ordinance. Walmart own Asda here in the UK, the thought of some of the crazies around here being able to walk into a supermarket and buy guns...

Comment

I'm taking payments for my petsitting service. You pay today and when the world ends I will look after your pets forever. Until the world ends you keep paying.

Comment

I've watched enough post-apocalyptic movies to survive afterwards.

Comment

I'll bet 3 trillion points that the world is not going to end by Feburary 2013.

Comment

I've already got arm bands and a rubber ring for safety

Comment

How many end of the world predictions have to come and go before people stop believing them? I mean there have already been hundreds if not thousands.

Comment

Working...
                    X