No announcement yet.

if kell brook struggled against jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    If he's one fight or two of fighting Alexander, then he's going for Alexander. Hearn said they'll fight that Saldivia dude and it will be final eliminator. After winning it, they can't wait forever, maybe one more tune-up and then it's time for Devon.
    And you can't just say that Devon would have ate him because he struggled with Jones, Alexander is overally better than Carson, but completely different fighter. Brook would have easier time even that night with him than he had with Jones in my opinion.
    Fair enough, i thought you meant he's going for Devon for his next fight.

Also i meant if he gassed against someone like Alexander, or a Ortiz he would have been eaten alive. A higher calibre opponent. Jones fought a great fight no doubt but those two are a level above.

Comment

Brook is in hype job status. Hasn't done anything and was getting accolades by the British media which is typical

Just looking good beating lower tier competition is not enough. Young fighters run into tough fights and it is what they do after it is what counts. Not going to be to critical on him but he is over-rated a bit

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        My god you're an idiot.
        TS is a total dummy... his is and un-educated.

Comment

All he needs is to improve his stamina, that can be done without too much difficulty.

He's got the skill level to beat all of those guys and I would favour him to do so. You know how it goes on here though, a few difficult rounds and a fighter is over-rated...

Comment

i would like brook to fight zaveck

Comment

Kell Brook did what he had to do in a tough fight.

I think he's a good fighter but last night was "that time" when his character was questioned. And he answered those questions.

Hopefully he comes back stronger.

Comment

Working...
              X