No announcement yet.

Adult film pet peeves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post
    People say "stay salty" if they feel that someone is upset about something insignificant but we know you love a bag of penlses
    Yawn. You ever watched ****?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Salty? Explain

If it was a thread called "pet peeves about women" and I said "women are overrated! they suck!" I could see you accusing me of being salty

But are you saying I'm jealous of losers who watch other losers having paid sex with hookers?? lmao...
      You salty, man. You don't think it's lame that you find the time to go "criticize losers who watch ****?"

Comment

This thread genuinely had me in tears. Funny ass ****.

I actually HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the word "cock" soon as I hear it it reminds me how ****ing fake those scenes are. How many women that any of you have ****ed with say "I want your fat cock inside of me." Like that **** doesn't even sound attractive lol.

Comment

-When the male actor in the video is not a pro. You know, when its obviously the directors buddy or cousin or something, and the dude is doing some weird **** like sliding his dick in and pulling it out like he's her ****ing gynecologist... while Eva Angelina/Roxy Deville/Allie Sin/Tia Tanaka/whoever is laying there pretending like shes getting smashed in and it's just pathetic. You guys spent all that time getting the lighting right for this?? I know it's all acting but make me believe got damn it.

-Gaping of *******s. It's been covered. Should be banned by any God-fearing country.

-Ass eating. By either party.

-Outdoor scenes. Dont know why, but I never watch them. What if flies start buzzing around?

-Stairwell scenes. Same. You cheap ****s couldn't afford a bed/couch?

-ANY video that features that early 2000s male actor "Talon." That mother ****er gives me the CREEPS, and any time his face is visible on the screen while I'm holding my dick it makes me vomit and go soft for at least three weeks. I have to stop mid-stroke and go stand by a pond and contemplate my life. Holt fuck.
          Last edited by paulf; 10-17-2018, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Yawn. You ever watched ****?
            Probably no more than five to ten times in my whole life..it doesnt do anything for me

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
              Probably no more than five to ten times in my whole life..it doesnt do anything for me
              Stay lyin' but remember God is not sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                Lmfao

Quality stuff here. Another is when they stretch a girls pooossaayyy or ass out and you see like a big hole that could fit a baseball. FUUUUCKING SICK
                Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Yeah and fisting is disgusting too, I don't know how dudes get into that. I like my sht tight, not loose enough to fit my leg in there.
                lol, you guys should look at the dirty garden girl, her name is donna flowers or something like that. damn her coochie is so loose and opens up so wide you can see her guts. she could easily do double or triple penetration and can stuff the thick end of a baseball bat inside herself

Comment

Great thread lmao

Comment

These the threads I miss lol

Comment

Big cawks that are all soft and flabby. Like dude, I dont even envy that.

My cawk may be average or tad above whatever, but this bad boy gets rock hard. So hard that veins be popping out and sht. I will keep my 6 1/2 solid stud over any 8 incher.

Ive never been shy about getting butt naked either. If any of you dudes want to head to a naked spa, holler at me. This is strictly amongs men and this is how guys get closer too in my culture. No h0mo sht.

Comment

Working...
                      X