Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Amar Amari's Left Hook More Dangerous Than Lemieux's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    but i told you i don't want to be clinched unless you mean put them on me in a different way.....hint hint
    I don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      It's just one shot...anyone can get clipped and shook if it lands just right. It's like guys getting stopped by a perfect liver shot after taking hard left hooks to the body the whole fight ith no visible effect.
      definitely. most boxing purists would agree. And Alvarez has great accuracy too. I wonder what Alvarez and K2 agreed upon regarding drug testing dates. Definitely Amari has more power than Alvarez..

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        damn where did all the new found muscles and striations come from?
        Hard work, no handouts .

Comment

Damn....Ward has a shaky azz chin.....some fine china hidden in there....Kovalev gonna put his lazy eyed azz down a few times...

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            I don't know what you're talking about.
            Then why are u touching his pee pee, you dirty dawg

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Damn....Ward has a shaky azz chin.....some fine china hidden in there....Kovalev gonna put his lazy eyed azz down a few times...
              ward chin seems to suck very bad, i wouldn't rule out KOvalev winning by death

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                Ward looked out of it.

@6:41
                The ts is so transparent with the **** he posts. There's always an underlying reason why he types what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  amazing 15 hit combo and swinging misses, supposedly dazing Ward. Kind of like Kova not being able to finish gramps Hop in the 1st Round. dayummmm!
                  Stop being ******ed, I know that's difficult for you but try. Ward was obviously hurt and in comparison to GGG in the video you posted more noticeably hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
                    Stop being ******ed, I know that's difficult for you but try. Ward was obviously hurt and in comparison to GGG in the video you posted more noticeably hurt.
                    Lol. It's Ward's second fight, and weighing in a scrawny 164...

164... hmmm... Ward out boxed Kost. Lil'G before PEDs not so great huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      You'll never find it. From what I heard there's only one copy and no one even knows who has it. Or it could've been destroyed
                      Tyrell Hendrix said he had Golovkin take a knee in sparring with a body shot, and he said Abel has the footage secret, or as you said, possibly destroyed. I'm scared =(

Comment

Working...
                      X