11. Ponomarev
      12. Matthysse
      13. Vargas
      14. Chaves
      15. Collazo
      Why not Garcia ahead of Horn and Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        That's a valid point but I think he has a decent enough resume at 147 to squeeze into the top 10, with Collazo, Algieri and Alexander who were all either in or around the top 10 at the time he beat them, also H2H, he would probably beat a couple of the guys in the top 10.
        how in the hell would Algeri be anywhere close to ranked at 140 when Khan beat him?? he had 0 wins at 147 and was coming off of a lose

Comment

1. Thurman
          2. Spence
          3. Brook
          4. Porter
          5. Horn
          6. Pacman
          7. Bradley
          8. Garcia
          9. Peterson
          10. Khan

11. Ponomarev
          12. Matthysse
          13. Vargas
          14. Chaves
          15. Collazo
          Dude...WTF...talk about a mofo that don't know sh...about boxing. You've GOT to be kidding me with these rankings.

Horn should be 3rd on the list. I agree with Boxfan83.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
            Why is not Ugas on it?
            Good shout actually, completely forgot about him. He's really rejuvenated his career, got two upset victories last year over good prospects, the Perrella win especially surprised me.

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Horn > Porter & Brooks. Just when I was starting to like u mate.
            No chance mano.

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
            1.Thurman
            2.Horn
            3.Spence
            4.Porter
            5.Pacquiao
            6.Bradley
            7.Garcia
            8.Brook
            9.Peterson
            10.Vargas
            Not bad, I would have Kell a bit higher tho.

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
            Remove Pac from the top ten. He done
            He's near the end, but I think he could still beat a few guys in the top 10 and his resume is still A*. Can't drop him completely out of the top 10 after 1 close loss.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Why not Garcia ahead of Horn and Manny?
            I do rankings based on a combination of resume and who I think would win H2H. Danny is one of the guys in the top 10 Manny could still beat, based on styles. Danny fights at a slow pace and isn't at his best when he has to lead, that's perfect for Pacman. As for Horn, I gotta give him some credit, I overlooked him and it turns out he's actually a real solid fighter. His win over Pacman is better than anything Danny's done at 147, although H2H I would slightly favour Danny, because of how aggressive Horn is, that suits Danny. But as things stand, Horn is more proven at 147, despite Danny having the better overall resume.

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            how in the hell would Algeri be anywhere close to ranked at 140 when Khan beat him?? he had 0 wins at 147 and was coming off of a lose
            I didn't say Algieri was some super impressive win that gets Khan the #1 P4P spot, it's just a decent win, in addition to a couple of other decent wins, that squeezes Khan into the top 10 IMO.I agree that he's not done much at 147, but he's a competent fighter and a former world champ, whose only previous loss was to Pac prior to fighting Khan.

It's cool if you don't have Khan top 10 though, as much as you try and stick to a criteria when doing these lists, at some point there are gonna be contradictions where you're going by common sense rather than the rule book.

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Dude...WTF...talk about a mofo that don't know sh...about boxing. You've GOT to be kidding me with these rankings.

Horn should be 3rd on the list. I agree with Boxfan83.
            Really bruh? Why even bother commenting if that's all you've got to say? What's your top 10?
            Last edited by John Locke; 07-04-2017, 06:08 AM.

Comment

List is good, Brook beats horn any day, takes sum1 special to beat kell brook, Only lost to GGG and Spence, Spence win is after GGG damaged him. Danny Garcia should be in the mix too.

Horn gets blown away first round with GGG. You can't muscle brook around the ring like horn did pac.

Comment

Brook after 2 hard Loses is in top5--10 not top 5 ,if he would lose 2 tactical fights it would be good but Brook got damaged.
                Last edited by Canelo and GGG; 07-04-2017, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Really bruh? Why even bother commenting if that's all you've got to say? What's your top 10?
                  Don't worry about that. All you need to know is that Jeff Horn and Sor Rungvisai, having conquered people's heroes, are easily Top 5 now. I know that butthurts some of you. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Don't worry about that. All you need to know is that Jeff Horn and Sor Rungvisai, having conquered people's heroes, are easily Top 5 now. I know that butthurts some of you. Deal with it.

I don't know if I've caught you on a bad day or you're ******ed, but what gives you the impression that I'm 'worried'? Grow the **** up and learn how to speak to people properly.

Comment

Peterson beats Horn.

Comment

Working...
                      X