Kampman here to whoop somebodys ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kampman here to whoop somebodys ass!

LINK

"I think Rick Story is a real tough opponent. He comes forward and he's a great wrestler but he can punch too so I think it will be a war. His wrestling is definitely the strongest part of his game but I'm prepared for that. I'm not going to let him take me down. If he does get me to the ground, I will pop right back up and punish him. No wrestler is ever going to hold me down. I am sick of letting these fights go to the judge's decision, especially the way the decisions have been going in my last two fights. I beat Diego up pretty badly and he has got the scars to prove it. I won that fight. I'm not looking to go the distance ever again. I plan on going in and finishing Rick Story. I'm here to whoop somebody's ass and make a statement."
    Very good article a few days old though but still good *****. The boy def got robbed against Shields and Diego, he should have fought GSP by now. Gonna be a sick fight though! Rick Story is the real ****in deal! Just dont go through guys like Brian Foster, Thiago Alves, Johnny Hendricks, and Dustin Hazelett if you ain't legit. Gonna be a good one! SICK CARD!

Kampman is good but it was probably for the best that he got robbed. He needs to increase his grappling ability and grappling strength. He has hands but it's been proven over and over again that hands don't mean anything against GSP.

So it was probably for the best that he got robbed. That way he can really get better before facing GSP. Cause as it stands now, he can beat many of the WWs. He goes to GSP, he'd get grapple owned.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Kampman is good but it was probably for the best that he got robbed. He needs to increase his grappling ability and grappling strength. He has hands but it's been proven over and over again that hands don't mean anything against GSP.

So it was probably for the best that he got robbed. That way he can really get better before facing GSP. Cause as it stands now, he can beat many of the WWs. He goes to GSP, he'd get grapple owned.
      Yeah.. Strangely enough when I think of GSP I think of Semmy Schilt. It's like they both fall in a perfect grey area when it comes to skill sets and physical attributes. GSP is too good on his feet for the great grapplers, but at the same time he's too good at grappling for the good stand up fighters. Kind of like how Schilt is too big for the technical fighters and more technical than the big fighters.

That shit was way off topic, Kampmann is the last of a dying breed, AKA an exciting fighter

Comment

I'm a fan of Kampman and I can't stand how he always gets robbed in decisions where he's clearly the more accurate and effective striker.

He's Leonard Garcia's polar opposite.
        Last edited by blaze778; 10-13-2011, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
          Yeah.. Strangely enough when I think of GSP I think of Semmy Schilt. It's like they both fall in a perfect grey area when it comes to skill sets and physical attributes. GSP is too good on his feet for the great grapplers, but at the same time he's too good at grappling for the good stand up fighters. Kind of like how Schilt is too big for the technical fighters and more technical than the big fighters.

That shit was way off topic, Kampmann is the last of a dying breed, AKA an exciting fighter

Idk man the last few events have been ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
          X