Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury with belly at weigh in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why bother to get in top shape when you have agreed to throw the fight to the fake fraud franchise?

Comment

Fury has a naturally soft looking body. I don’t care how much weight he loses, he’ll always look soft. It’s genetic. Look at Ruiz. How many fatsos like that do you know can move and throw punches the way he does? Same with Tyson. I wouldn’t read too much into his physique.

Comment

[QUOTE=CubanGuyNYC;20405842]Fury has a naturally soft looking body. I don’t care how much weight he loses, he’ll always look soft. It’s genetic. Look at Ruiz. How many fatsos like that do you know can move and throw punches the way he does? Same with Tyson. I wouldn’t read too much into his physique.[/QUOTE

If he weighted 400 would he be find then.
        Last edited by BoxingOutlaw; 02-21-2020, 11:05 PM.

Comment

He's always going to look fat.

He looks good for his body type.

Comment

His belly never looked ripped. He still has a lot of loose skin from the weight loss too, he was obese.

You can see he looks strong though. His upper body and arms look solid and strong compared to before.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Fury has a naturally soft looking body. I don’t care how much weight he loses, he’ll always look soft. It’s genetic. Look at Ruiz. How many fatsos like that do you know can move and throw punches the way he does? Same with Tyson. I wouldn’t read too much into his physique.
              Bingo.

Who are you picking? I think Fury.

Like both guys and wouldn't be surprised if Wilder knocks him out either, can't see him winning on points.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                His belly never looked ripped. He still has a lot of loose skin from the weight loss too, he was obese.

You can see he looks strong though. His upper body and arms look solid and strong compared to before.
                I thought his arms might have looked better than before also, but it’s hard to say. He still has those skinny chicken legs that if u only saw them ud think he was slim. Why the T-shirt though? If he was proud of his shape why not show it off and ad hype? Hopefully it’s not all fat and there is sum extra muscle there. Still I think it’s ridiculous we have guys in shirts or pants and wearing shoes on the scale. Shows how much they think of the fans.

Comment

I wont read to much into it as he is never ripped and is always carrying fat..fight is tomorrow..

Comment

That’s nothing. For Fury this is nothing.

Comment

Fury's physical conditioning coach.....

Comment

Working...
                      X